Sunday, November 29, 2009

A graduation, a birthday and lots of scrapping!

Christmas preparations have begun over at Scrapz Biz! The DT girls have all come up with some quick & easy Christmas projects and each day for 12 days a new project goes up...and for each challenge that you enter you get a ticket in the draw for some great prizes! Just click HERE to check out all the details.


Today is day 4 of the comp and my challenge is for you to scrap a Christmas Wish List. Here are my two samples...

I still have to scrap another layout with Ayden's wish list too. :)

I've already had a go at the Day 1 challenge set by Melleny. This little box was so quick and easy to make...and very cute!
I've got a couple of other things to share as well. These are from last week's Scrapz Giving challenges...
The first is a layout using Pink Paislee Amber Road range of papers. The colours were a lot darker than what I'm used to working with...
I made this quick card using my new Hero Arts Cloud background stamp...
It was a big day here on Friday! Riley had his Kindy graduation...(Wow this year has flown by!!!!) They sang songs and put on a little Christmas play. It was the cutest thing! Well....the other kids did anyway...Riley struggles so much with anything that puts him in the spotlight so it was decided the day before that he sit with me and watch. He really DIDN'T want to do it...would burst into tears in their practice sessions. It was such a shame that he wouldn't join in...but he was happy to watch. I hope his confidence grows once he goes to Prep next year....

Anyway...here he is proudly displaying his graduation certificate and the beautiful book presented to him by his lovely teachers...

Friday was also Paul's birthday! He had to work all day and missed Riley's graduation...but we ended up going out for dinner to celebrate and had a lovely time. We had the cake once we got home...Well I think this post has gone on long enough! LOL Hope you're all getting your Christmas shopping done and getting ready to put up the tree! Only 26 days to go...Christmas Day will be here in no time!
Thanks for dropping by! Hope you're enjoying your Sunday.
Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. 26 days!!! I can't believe it...its coming to quick...

    Love all the layouts, card and gift book...all very cute.

    Well done to Riley, he looks very proud of himself...and very cute, I too hope that his confidence blossoms next year and then will be up with all his other class mates next Christmas.

    Happy Belated Birthday to Paul.

    Have a great week,
    Take care and chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree...Ive had a lovely little catch up on your blog tonight..

    It was such a dram come true to meet you finally at the retreat....after all these years...and you were exactly as I imagined.... except maybe a little taller...well...actually everyone is taller than I imagine...hehe
    No really....you are a sweetheart....just as I imagined...
    M xxxx

    Oh...and you are one FANTASTIC card maker my friend....so inspiring...I look at your cards and think to myself...I must make cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your creations Sheree, there is lots of inspiration in all of these...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a post!!! So much happening in your world.

    As usual LOVE the layouts & cards (esp the butterflies (:) they are gorgeous!!!

    Congrats to Riley too well done.

    Happy Birthday to Paul, looks like he had a great birthday!!

    You are such a talent!!! And an awesome friend.

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more I see of your work the more I realise how much your style appeals to me! Gorgeous layouts and a great idea to scrap the wishlists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Congrats on the graduation, and the birthday!
    Word verification is ASKING. That's the first time I've ever seen a real word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the lo Sheree and love the photo of Riley. I hope you enjoy the time together before big school.I think you are a lovely supportive mum too, children are all so very different and achieve things in different ways at varying times. He looks so proud with his book and certificate. Take care, Leax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)