Friday, October 2, 2009

World Card Making Day Cards & Scrapping...

The World Card Making Day fun has already begun over at Scrapz Biz! I've set the first challenge and here are my sample card using some new My Little Shoebox papers. (They really are the cutest papers!!!) I had so much fun making these...
The flowers on their heads have little french knots in the middle of them...



If you'd like details about this and all the fun challenges the girls have come up with to celebrate World Card Making Day just head over to the forum. (You'll need to be signed in to view all the details... what better time is there to join?) There are some great prizes on offer. And don't forget there's 20% off all stamps at the moment too!


The weekly challenges are also still running this week and the new theme for October is Travel/Special Places. I've set the colour combo challenge of kraft/dark blue/light blue/olive green.


More details on how to enter this challenge can be found here.

I also threw this together the other night using up some old Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo...

That's it for the moment on the scrapping front!

The holidays are drawing to a close here so it'll be back to school on Monday for Ayden. It's been so nice without all the rushing around and the kids have had so much fun together. We'll be making the most of this weekend that's for sure!

Until next time...take care!

Sheree xx

12 comments:

  1. Stunning as always! Those cards are so cute! And I love your lo. I've got to try and play along this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Sheree - just love these cards and the fab challenge. Love what you did with these papers!

    Your layouts are wonderful, I always need more ideas for boy layouts. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheree you create such gorgeous things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual gorgeous gorgeous love them all!! Putting my order in for one of those cards (nudge wink)!!!
    Layouts gorgeous as always!! Can't wait to get back and enjoy playing along!!!

    Miss you.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, the CARDS! They are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sheree you are just way to clever, those card are just SO CUTE!!!, I love them all

    Layouts are gorgeous too..

    Enjoy the last weekend of the school holidays, we will be too as we are also back to school on Monday.

    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too cute those cards of yours! Lovely lovely lovely! mwah How ya going babe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous once again.. your cards are just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog, you are welcome to stop by at any time. I just love all your work on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Sheree, those cards are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I have printed off a BW copy of these cards to make/scraplift!
    Deb
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That card is amazing. Mel always talks about your cards!
    You are very creative.
    Britt
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)