Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Littlest Little Man is 5!

Riley turned 5 on the weekend! It ended up being a whole weekend of birthday celebrations.

On Saturday we started the day with presents, pancakes for breakfast, then drove up to Nanna & Grandpa's place for more pressies, cake, a silly string fight (so much fun) and then we walked down the road to the new Lollipops indoor play centre. The kids had a blast! What a great place...slides, jumping castle, teacups ride, climbing structures, ball pits, air hockey, computer games, etc, etc. We had to drag them out after a few hours... they loved it and Riley really thought it was a cool birthday.


On Sunday Paul had to work so we hung out at home and Riley got to play all day with his new Thomas track... it's huge! He LOVES it. We made cupcakes, watched some movies, the boys played Playstation....a good day all round. Can't believe he's 5 already and next year he'll be off to Prep at school....wow.

It's challenge Thursday over at Scrapz Biz again and all the new challenges are up. This week I've set the Build It Up challenge to create a springtime canvas. I don't know about you but I've got a pile of blank canvases sitting in my cupboard that I've been meaning to do but never got around to using. I thought I'd finally get one done using one of my fave pics of Madi. Might put this one in her room I think...

If you'd like to join in the challenge you'll find more details here.

Here's a page I did the other night too...

I think that's about it for the time being. No doubt I've missed something out.....

Until next time...take care!

Sheree xx
ps. Has anyone else seen the latest trailer to 'New Moon'? WOW... I seriously can't wait to see it!!!!! :)

10 comments:

  1. I love your canvas Sheree...Madi is sooo cute! We are off to the Gold Coast in the holidays, may have to go to lollipop land and have a catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Sheree that canvas is just so CUTE...love the photo of Madi

    Great pics of everyone having fun at Lollipops...

    Have a great weeknd
    Chat soon
    49 days!!!!

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the birthday boy. That canvas is so cute, perfect for your little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Riley he must have had a ball!!!
    That play centre looks amazing!!!

    Love the canvas and the lo but that is normal!! Lol

    yahoo new moon am sooooo excited for our night out!!!! Bring it on!!!

    Have an awesome week will miss you while I am away!!!

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of the birthday, Riley looks so happy :)

    GREAT inspiration on the scrapping there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS
    am soooooo going to miss you!!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the canvas for Madi is lovely. Looks like Riley had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and crazy time it looks like you had!!!

    Happy Birthday Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday Riley :)
    The canvas is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The canvas is BEAUTIFUL! I think that's my favourite colour palette.

    Yes I saw the trailer for New Moon before I started reading the book, which was a mistake! It looks very exciting tho! I want to finish the book before it comes out!

    Happy birthday Riley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)