Monday, September 28, 2009

Dinosaurs and a new sketch challenge...

Well time has really got away from me over this past week of so. The kids are now halfway through their holidays already! Unfortunately we haven't been able to get out and do much so far as all three of them have been sick! One by one they fell ill with high temps. The boys got over it fairly quickly but Madi had high temps for about 5 days!! I thought it was never going to end... Thank goodness everyone seems to be over now so hopefully we'll be able to enjoy the rest of the holidays.

It was great to get the kids out of the house yesterday. We headed to the Museum in Brisbane to see the dinosaurs (plus Paul wanted to see the DaVinci exhibition there at Southbank too). The kids thought it was 'awesome'!


(That dummy's really gotta go!)


Paul also took the boys earlier in the week to see the movie 'G Force' in 3D. They LOVED it!!! It was the first time they'd ever seen a 3D movie... and they looked hilarious in the glasses!
Last Thursday saw the new weekly challenges go up over at Scrapz Biz. It was my turn to set the sketch challenge...
Here's my sample...
I can't believe how much longer Madi's hair has grown since these photos were taken. It's almost to her waist now! Still can't bring myself to cut it... LOL
If you'd like to enter the sketch challenge just click here or head over to the Designer Zonez for more details. Hope you can find some time to join in! I'd love to see what you come up with!
Ok...gotta run. I've got about a million things to do today... but before I go how cute are these mugs I found while shopping the other day?!! As soon as I saw them I just had to have them!!! :)
Have a wonderful day!!! Take care!
Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. Love that lo! Gorgeous as always! Might have to visit Scrap Biz and see if I can manage some playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout as usual!!

    Looks like the kids had a ball!! I am with you on the dummy have been thinking about how to get rid of it!! Lol

    madis hair is gorgeous (wish I'd never cut the girls) & love the dinosaur photos!!! Hope they are all better soon.

    Can't wait to get back & do some scrapping!!!

    Have a great week.
    Love me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how gorgeous is that layout. I hear you too... Tassy was 2½ before she had her first haircut and even then it was only a trim. After that initial haircut I've been trimming it myself, but once she cut about 4 inches off herself! GASP!

    I'm sorry to hear they've all been sick. Especially over the holidays! Tassy was sick with a temp two weeks ago which lasted for 5 days. I thought it was never going to end too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed sickness has left your house and you enjoy the rest of the holidays. Great photos - it looks like it was so much fun. And Gorgeous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everyone is back feeling 100% again, Nothing worse than being sick on school holidays..

    Gorgeous layout Sheree, too cute and she has such beautiful hair

    LOL the dummy, Velvet is such a duuny girl too...I dont know how we will ever git rid of it.

    OMGosh 38 sleeps to go!!!!

    Enjoy the rest of the holidays,

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Sheree. Funny about the dummmy. Tom loved his to death as well, but when we finally ditched it, it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be.

    Looking forward to next Wed when we catch up. Will pm you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh it's been a yucky year for sickness I think. Our chdn have had cold upon cold. Thank goodness Spring is here. The dinosaurs look fantastic. I just saw the countdown to retreat in Cheries comment. Wow not long now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)