Sunday, August 2, 2009

A quick update...

It's been an interesting week this week with Ayden home for four days from school with high temps. He didn't have any other symptoms - just the temp. Strange.... We were starting to wonder when it would end but thank goodness by the end of the third day the fevers disappeared and he was back to normal. We're hoping the rest of us have gotten away with not picking up whatever bug it was...so far so good!

I've been busy working on my DT and class projects during the week so don't have too much to share, but I did managed to get this done today just for the fun of it...

I managed to use up some older Scenic Route papers (love using up the old stuff!) and mixed them with some recent American Crafts stuff. Have you seen the new stuff from American Crafts that's just been released at CHA? Woweee! Not sure how I'm going to narrow it down and decide what to get. LOL

Have a great week! Better go and find out what my three are up to...they're being a little too quiet at the moment...hmmmm... :)

Sheree xx

ps. Thank you so much to everyone for all the beautiful comments for my Mum about her graduation. It made her feel wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. ooh, cute page Sheree! Glad to hear your little man is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and using up old paper, very impressed.
    So glad Ayden is better, am hoping Georgies doesn't last for 4 days!!!

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the layout Sheree..its so cute.

    We have had a bad bug going round down here with high temps and tummy cramps...we have missed it so far...fingers crossed we dont get it. I hope Ayden is all better now and no one else has come down with it.

    Take care
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree,
    Thank you for your lovely message I really love this page, I can certainly relate to it....I love seeing my two boys off in their own little world giving me a moment of peace and loving each others company.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)