Thursday, August 13, 2009

Challenge Thursday...

This week's challenges have gone up over at Scrapz Biz and it was my turn to set the 'Paint a Rainbow' colour combo challenge. I've gone with a yellow/red/blue/green mix. Here's my sample...I finally got last years' Fathers' Day pic scrapped! Yay! :)I've used some American Crafts paper for the background and the rest is Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers and chipboard (love them!). If you'd like to join in the fun just head over to the Designer Zone for more info.

I made this card a couple of days ago as part of Lydell's 'Noteworthy' challenge last week...

We had to include dots, string and faux stitching. Papers and letter stickers are American Crafts and the sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.

That's about all I've got to share at the moment. Hope you have a great weekend!

Sheree xx

11 comments:

  1. Been over at Scrap Biz and saw your gorgeous layout...great photo

    How cute is that card...

    Have a great weekend

    Take care
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is so cute! And the layout is gorgeous. I love the background pp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and card they are so fresh and funky. You create such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is adorable Sheree and so is the photo! Love that card too. :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sheree as always!!! LOVE those papers!! (:

    Love the card too!!Gorgeous.

    You are such a clever chook. Am enjoying seeing your challenges etc at Scrapbiz. It is happening!!

    Chat soon
    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello there ... i have been such a bad blogger, i will try to drop in a bit more often from now on.
    love your blog background - heidi would be proud! :-)
    love seeing all your creative stuff ... its awesome
    luv chanel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your layout and card Sheree - the colours and design are so scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout sheree, the colour comibination is great. Your card is so cute. love them both.

    cheers

    Leeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought I'd better visit your lovely blog since you took the trouble to pop over to mine (thank you). Loving what I'm seeing here, your photos and scrapping creations are just gorgeous, so vibrant. See you at Scrapz.biz !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute is this! going to check out your challenge now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)