Monday, July 13, 2009

Something exciting to share...

There's a fantastic new online scrapping store called Scrapz.Biz that has officially 'opened' today and I'm thrilled to say that I'll be joining the Design Team!!! I'm very excited to be part of this great new site! Heike has been busy uploading loads of gorgeous products into the store. Why don't you check it out? The forums will be going "to air" on 1 August. There's going to be lots of competitions and challenges to join in on... and I'd love to see you there!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Congrat's I am very excited to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Congrats...

    going over to the website to check it out.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my friend you are definately deserving!!
    Might be good to get involved in some challenges again sounds great!!!
    Can't wait to see all your creations!!!

    Love me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh! How exciting! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I'll pop over and check it out. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)