Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blanket progress... and a layout share

The holidays are over already! Ayden's back at school and Riley's looking forward to kindy again in the morning. I think Madi will find it strange to be the only one home with Mum tomorrow.

We spent the last week of the holidays visiting my parents. The kids played all day every day and didn't want to come home! Since we were away I didn't get much done in the way of scrapping, but I did take my blanket with me to work on and I can't believe how fast it's grew while I was there!!


I just need to do another band of red and maybe a couple of rows of white to finish it off. Now that I'm home I'm not sure just how long that will take me! LOL... It's been fun trying something a little different. (Mum's blanket is coming along nicely too!)

Before I go... here's a layout that appeared in Scrapbooking Memories a couple of months back.

Wow... just look at how little Madi is in those pics!!! Time sure does fly by doesn't it?

I think that's about all I've got to share at the moment... sorry... boring I know!

Hope you're enjoying your week!

Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that layout Sheree. And your blanket is looking FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blanket, it looks so soft and cuddly.

    The layout is beautiful and Madi is just so cute...boy time does fly..

    Enjoy the rest of the week
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is still one of my favourite layouts!!! Beautiful!!!!
    That blanket looks amazing!!! You are soooo clever!!!

    Talk soon
    love me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that blanket looks soooo pretty, your so clever honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your crochet blanket, you are so clever! And that layout is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours on the blanket... I could curl up under it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been ages since i've picked up a crochet hook! Hhhmmmm...I think you may have inspired me...or just added another thing to my to-do-list! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)