Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sassafras Cuttlebug Cards...

Hi Everyone! Not a lot to tell from this past week. Paul was away for most of it visiting his Mum in Sydney (she's really sick) and then in Rockhampton for work. I'm so happy to have him home again...and so are the kids!

So instead of rambling on about nothing in particular, I think I'll just share with you the cards from my monthly Cuttlebug Card Class I ran on Sunday at Sunbird Scrapbooking. I love these Sassafras Bungle Jungle papers... such fun, bright colours! I've thrown in a close-up pic of each so you can see a bit more detail...







Oh yeah... I did also make another one of Janelle's 'Love Your Heart' bags for another special little birthday girl... (I'm hoping she likes it!)

That's about it! Hope you're all having a great week... and staying warm wherever you are!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE that little elephant card!!! Those papers are absolutely gorgeous! hehehe..
    Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sheree that bag is gorgeous!!!
    I don't know whether she will get it, I might steal it!!! LOL
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

    The cards are awesome as usual!!!
    we so have to do some cardmaking so I have some sitting there when things come up. hee hee hee

    can't wait to catch up. Chat soon.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!Those cards are simply gorgeous... the papers are perfect for cards!
    Love that bag too... a lulcky little birthday girl she will be! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Sheree, those cards are just way too cute... and the bag is just gorgeous...

    Take care and chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Sheree!!! And fab work on the bag too - looks sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheree, I love the cards they are sooo cute! I wish I had known about your class last sunday, I've just bought a cuttlebug too! Will you be holding some more classes at Sunbird using the Cuttlebug in the future?
    P.S thank you for the lovely comment on my latest LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are those cards? Love them all.
    You really are becoming quite the sewer lately. The bag is just gorgeous.
    Hey I might see you around, thought I would check out the shop seeing I'm so close.
    cheers
    Leeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your cards and the bag is fantastic as well. The colours you use are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)