Saturday, April 4, 2009

A little scrappin'...

Ok... so I know I've been using a lot of October Afternoon papers lately... but what can I say? I love them all!! I got busy last night working on this one...

These photos of Ayden were take at Luna Park last year. He surprised us by wanting to have a go on this spinning ride and ended up winning by being the last one left after all the other kids were gradually flung off! He was so proud of himself!

I threw in a little Basic Grey, a Hambly transparency, some new (& old) Thickers, some Kelly Panacci & Inque Boutique stickers, made use of some old Heidi Swapp foam star stamps and some eyelets. Then with the leftovers I thought I'd make a card too... it's a great way to use up scraps!


We're having a very wet few days here at the moment but the kids are keeping themselves occupied with lots of Lego building, games and dvds. I think they'll be going a little stir-crazy by tomorrow though! LOL

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout... and I love that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I thought I would be the first, geez I'm slow!!! Love the LO & cards, you are so getting better & better. LOOOVE it.
    Kids going crazy I know what that will be like!!! LOL

    Me xx

    PS I am in love with OA Papers too, will have to actually use some soon!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the card Sheree and what a cool layout...
    What more would kids need on a wet day than Lego and DVDs, Jaspers legos will be getting a workout during the holidays too..

    Have a great Easter
    Love to all
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't go past a piece of October Afternoon paper! Lol!! Your lo is stunning. Love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)