Sunday, March 29, 2009

New stuff...

I'm loving all the new American Crafts goodies at the moment. The bright colours and patterns are just gorgeous, the new thickers are fantastic and the buttons are so cute and versatile. I had a little play last night and scrapped this one...

(I also used my Hero Arts Raindrop Background stamp and new Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch - my new favourite things! The circle flowers are the same as the flowers on the patterned paper strip across the middle - you can't see it very well though.)

The photos were taken last year while we were in Sydney. (It's a park not far from Paul's grandparent's place where Paul used to play as a kid.) Anyway we found it so funny that Madi had a real thing about not getting her hands dirty as she climbed the stairs up to the play equipment. LOL I'm glad I finally got these pics scrapped!

Today Mel and I went to Craftfest here on the Gold Coast. There wasn't all that many scrapping booths there but it was still fun to go and we did manage to pick up a few things. Haven't been to craft show in ages!

Not much else to tell at the moment. We've been busy with all the usual things... nothing too exciting. So... until next time... take care!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Layout Sheree... how cute are the photos of Madi...

    I have not got my hand on any of the American Craft stuff yet but I am sure I will soon... it looks so yummy...

    Have a great week
    Take care and chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout Sheree! I love those photos, Madi is growing up so so fast!

    Great use of the AC goodies. They are yummy hey?!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how versatile your lo are! I might have to borrow this lo sketch!!! Lol!;P Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)