Saturday, March 21, 2009

The dreaded lurgy....

struck our place this week! Well ok... so it wasn't the dreaded lurgy... but it WAS a tummy bug. First Ayden last weekend... then Madi and Riley both came down with it on Thursday. It's been doing the rounds at Ayden's school so it was only a matter of time I guess. I must say though it was NOT fun doing the school run with 2 sick on the same day.... ewwww! Thank goodness it only a lasted 24 hours for each of them. And Paul and I seem ok... I DON'T WANT IT!! (So far so good...)

Earlier in the week I went to the movies with a great bunch of girls to celebrate Mel's birthday (which was actually last week) to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic". So fun to get out together to catch a girlie movie! (It's been SOOO long since I went to the cinema to see anything other than a kid's movie! LOL)

I haven't really done much in the way of scrapping this week... too tired and too much else going on... but I do have a couple of things to share with you.

First of all there's this quick layout I whipped up a couple of weeks ago now and keep forgetting to post. We took the kids to the Ipswich Railway Museum while they had Thomas and his friends there last year. Well... you know that Riley is THE biggest Thomas fan so for him it really was a dream day. He still often talks about it and wants to go back!

And here are the cards I created for the Cuttlebug Card Class I ran at Sunbird Scrapbooking last weekend using the Kaiser Sugar Sugar range...


It's actually been quite fun getting back into a bit of card making again! Still love my scrapping though...LOL

Well.... I can't put it off any longer... the ironing awaits! I know... very boring... but hey no-one else is gonna do it! Hope you're having a more exciting day than I am! LOL

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Love those cards, very sweet!! All little boys would dream about meeting Thomas, what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheree I hope you and Paul don't get sick too... I will keep my fingers crossed that you stay healthy...
    It must be the tummy bug season, the hospital and nursing home here were in lockdown coz they had so many cases!!!
    Luckily there has not ben much going round at school..

    Love the cards and the Thomas layout is gorgeous...

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree....just popping in to say hello....and to thank you for joining me in my very first online class.. Hope you are all well again now...take care....Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sheree,
    loved your doll and needle holder....you are so clever....so congradulations on your blogs birthday.....i always look forward to see what you have scrapped, sewn and your lovely cards you make....jo
    from sunbird scrapping classes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)