Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some big news...

There's about to be a few changes happening at our place! Paul's getting a promotion! YIPPEE!! (So proud of him!) During the first week in March he steps into the Chief Pilot Position at Careflight. It's going to be a fantastic, challenging change for him and great experience... and he's already sinking his teeth into the new role. It does however mean a few things will change for us at home. His work days will change (we've been quite happy with the roster that he's been on all this time) so that'll take a bit of adjustment... but it also means that I'll no longer be working & teaching scrapping classes at Sunbird Scrapbooking.... at least for the time being.

I've been there well over a year now and as much as I love it I'm just not going to have the flexibility to work during the week anymore. I'm really going to miss it as it's been my escape... so great to be doing something I enjoy so much and getting paid for it! I'll be working my last day at the shop this coming Saturday. Today I ran my last Scrap-a-Sketch class too. I just wanted to thank everyone who's ever come along to one of my scrapping classes... especially Jo and Kate who've been to almost every one since I started there! I've so enjoyed meeting you all and sharing my love of this craft with you.

You won't be getting rid of me altogether though - I will be running one card class every month. At this stage it'll be the third Sunday of the month. Here's a sneak peek of my class that'll be running on Sunday 15 March (11am to 1pm)...

We'll be using papers from the new Kaiser Sugar Sugar range, the Cuttlebug machine along with a little stamping, punching and distressing. I'd love to see you there! If you'd like more information just e-mail me at shereeforcier@tpg.com.au , or contact Sunbird Scrapbooking on (07) 5520 5598.

Before I go, here are my two layout examples from today's Scrap-a-Sketch class...


(Don't look too closely at those wrinkles in that first layout! LOL)

That's it from me today. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job Paul!!
    I am sure everyone will miss your classes Sheree. A new chapter hey??
    Glad you aren't leaving totally, wouldn't be the same!!!

    Love the LO's but you know that.

    have a great week, chat soon.

    me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations PAul! Sorry to hear that you will have to give up the shop. :(

    Love these layouts! That yellow spot is one of my favourite PPs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those layouts, and it sounds like your life is pretty exciting at the moment.. even if you do have to give up something you love... it all comes with being a Mum doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to Paul thats fantastic news...

    Sorry to hear you have had to finish your classes, I bet everyone will miss you...

    Gorgeous layouts....

    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lo's Sheree...And WHAT wrinkles!!!? Lol! Congrats to hubby on the promotion too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new job Paul....lovely to catch up on all your news tonight Sheree...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be very sadly missed. I have loved your scrap classes. I have learnt so much and it has given me something positive to look forward too each week.
    take acre Love Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your DH on the job promotion. That's awesome :)
    Love your two LO's Sheree
    xxTam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)