Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tea parties, some layouts & something scary...

It's such a gorgeous day here today! The sun is shining, there's a lovely light breeze flowing through the house... a perfect school holiday day! I'm really enjoying having Ayden home everyday... and so is Riley & Madi! They really do have so much fun playing together. The boys are right into Lego at the moment and building all sorts of things to play with... and I have to say the Playstation they got for Christmas has been getting a huge workout! Madi on the other hand has discovered her tea sets. Needless to say I've had enough 'cups of tea' to fill a swimming pool over the last few weeks. LOL! And anyone who comes to visit LOOK OUT!!! Her tea pot is always at the ready!
We had a bit of a scare the other day... we got broken into!!! I went out the front the other morning to find that our garage door was open. At first we thought that maybe Paul had left it open the night before by accident... it didn't look like anything was taken, however it was scary to think that anyone could've just walked on into the house. But then Paul found his car doors open, everything inside the car had been opened and the garage door remote was stolen!!!!! It looks like all they took was the remote, however that was such a frightening thought! Luckily Paul's been able to recode the garage door so the remote they stole will no longer work. and annoying that we now have to buy a new remote. I guess we should be thankful that's all that happened... it's the first time anything like that has happened to us. Still freaky though....

On a lighter note I've got a few layouts to share today. This one is appearing in the current issue of Scrapbook Creations...

And here's a couple of pages from before Christmas that I forgot to post. They were my two example layouts from my last Scrap-a-Sketch class for 2008 at Sunbird Scrapbooking. The one of Madi just cracks me up! When she found those Mr Potato Head glasses she just had to put them on! Too funny, and oh so stylish!


Has anyone else been checking out the new CHA product releases around the place? There are so many gorgeous new things coming out. How on earth is a girl to choose what to buy? LOL! Can't wait until it all finally hits our stores. So far I've seen some American Crafts and Chatterbox stuff I'm going to add to my wish list...
Well that's it from me today! I've got a little girl tugging at my leg apparently in desperate need of a drink! LOL! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sheree xx



5 comments:

  1. oh how scary for you all, I think the thought of someone being in there without you knowing is worst of all...

    Tea parties as so much fun...

    Gorgeous layouts..

    Off to check out the new CHA stuff...

    Stay safe and chat soon
    Cherie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew that you worked it out & weren't wondering for days what happened!!! Scary!!

    Love Madi's tea set!! She is adorable.

    I know I see all of these but I just have to say I LOVE the LO's.

    Looking forward to our night to catch up!!!

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your layouts and definately the photos of Madi in the glasses!!!
    Scary thought about the remote... some people!!! Glad you got smarter than them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Madi looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid with those little glasses on, lol.
    How scary to get broken into! So lucky they were only in the garage tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well isn't little Miss Madi the cutest with those glasses on. What a classic!

    Love the feeding the ducks LO Sheree. I have my latest SC here but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I thought that I took it away with me on holidays, but I forgot it at home. :(

    Have a fabulous week.

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)