Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrapping and an Award!

Well you'd never know that Riley was in hospital having that procedure done on Monday! He's been his normal playful, funny self thank goodness. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! We still can't believe how brave he was...
I've got one lonely little layout to share with you today. It's one I just scrapped for myself... and I found it quite a challenge working with papers that were so pale in colour since I'm so used to scrapping much brighter patterns. I think I like the outcome... still deciding! LOL

I've been working on some other things... but nothing I can share just yet...

With everything going on here lately, in my last couple of posts I totally forgot to include a blog award I received from a lovely lady - Marisa!


This is called The Proximity Award."These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Thank you so very much Marisa! So now I'm going to pass this award on to these fantastic, creative gals...

Belinda, Cherie, Helen, Lea, Leanne A, Leanne L, Leanne O'C, Mardi, Melanie, Yvette

Oops... is that ten names instead of eight? Oh well... just can't narrow it down any further! LOL Every one of these girls are awesome!

I guess that's it from me today. The kids are nagging me for some lunch already... you'd think they never get fed!

Have a great Thursday!

Sheree xx

PS. Kylie if you're reading this, you asked if I was going to be doing some classes again at Sunbird in February. I'm happy to say that I will be! I don't have your e-mail address but if you'd like to e-mail me at shereeforcier@tpg.com.au I can fill you in on the details! :)

7 comments:

  1. Sheree, you're layouts always make me ooh and ahhh and this one is no different! Beautiful photos and such a great design!

    Thanks so much for the award. I have been saying to myself that I have to do an update, but I have a little bit to put up and have been putting it off. It's on my list. :)

    I hope you're enjoying your day.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely another blog post.....woohoo brightens my day. Love the LO....always do!!!
    Thanks for the blog award I don't feel like i am very creative but thankyou. You are awesome & such an inspiration!!
    see you soon

    Me xx

    PS riley is very brave & I can't wait to see your other stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout Sheree, they are always fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE seeing more of your gorgeous work Sheree!!
    Go Riley!!
    thank you too for the award!! you are too kind:)))) Helenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww just beautiful. Love the design and the soft colours. Very feminine and beautiful. :) Thank you SO much for the award! What a beautiful sentiment! I like that award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey chickadee, long time no see (way too long in fact). Love the layout, it is beautiful as usual. Thank you so very much for the award, haven't been feeling all that inspirational of late but am hoping that will change soon. Have a busy few days coming this weekend so will chat to you next week. Take care
    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award Sheree..
    I LOVE the photos of you and Madi...they are so cute...

    Glad to hear Riley is back to his old self.

    Have a great weekend

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)