I've handstitched the curve on this one and added french knots in each of the stitching holes all the way around for something a little different.
I don't know if you can see it, but I did the silly thing of starting to handsew beads onto the felt bird's tail & wing.... regretted it once I had started as it was so fiddly... but it turned out ok. I also dragged out some old ant brads that I've had sitting around forever. (I've been trying to use up some of my old stuff when I can lately.)
Still no progress on Madi's teeth... you can see her top 4... they are soooo close to breaking through her gums it's not funny! I really wish they would hurry up as Madi's one fiesty little girl at the moment - screaming at the drop of a hat, not eating properly, very clingy....poor thing! We'll ALL be happy when they finally make their appearance.
That's it from me at the moment... time to organise dinner and baths! Have a great evening!