Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scrapping and Ayden's 4th Award!

Ooops... I can't believe I left it that long between blogposts! Sorry! So here's a quick catch-up on what we've been up to lately....
First of all, here are last week's Scrap-a-Sketch layouts...



















































On Friday when I picked Ayden up from school we found out that he had received his 4th award for the year at assembly that morning! We're sooooo disappointed that we missed seeing him get it... but noone had told us otherwise we would've been there (camera in hand of course)! Anyway... we took a photo when he got home. This award was for being kind, caring and considerate. We're just so proud of our little man!
We just had our parent/teacher interview for the end of the year and we were so happy to get such a great report. He's done so well this year at Prep! Now he's looking forward to Grade 1 next year... we just wish he could have the same teacher! We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful teacher to start off his schooling and we're going to miss her...
Anyway, other than that it's just been birthday parties, work, Christmas shopping, etc... I'm sure you're all busy doing the same sorts of things! I'll be back in a couple of days with some more scrapping to share. Until then take care!
Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the layouts...gorgeous as always..

    Well Done Ayden on getting another award and getting a great school report...

    I have made some of those flowers from the last post..will upload them to my blog ASAP

    Have a great week
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your layouts Sheree they are fantastic as always.

    How gorgeous and proud does Ayden look holding his award. Well done to him for such a great year.

    cheers

    Leeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheree.

    You must be one of the proudest mummy's right now...hehe! Good for you Ayden - you clever little man!

    Fabulous layouts as always - I just LOVE those pics in the rain - so cute!

    I wish that Madelin could keep the same teacher going into year one too. We have been really lucky aswell. :D

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Well done Ayden!

    I love how you've arranged all the Sass Lass stuff on the first layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the LO's as usual. You are a legend!!

    Go Ayden he is so clever!!!. I wish Georgie could keep her teacher too!! Lucia was going to get her next year but she is pregnant & so she will have someone different. So bummed!!

    Look forward to seeing your scrapping & other stuff ((wink wink))
    Love Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sheree - check out my blog for an award!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you do with paper! Check out my blog for a little award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just me again,I've just nominated you for a Kreative Blog award. Check it out over at my BLOG.

    cheers

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always!! I've left a little award for you on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)