Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Christmas Party, Scrapping and another Birthday!

Wow, what a gorgeous day we had here today on the Gold Coast! The sun was shining with a lovely light breeze... perfect for our Prep Christmas party at the park! I have to say that the two mums who organised everything did such an amazing job. There was a jumping castle for the kids, heaps of yummy food, a Santa pinata, cricket, totem tennis and then Santa came and handed out some fantastic goodie bags to each and every child! We finished the day off with a huge cake. Needless to say the kids all had THE BEST time.

We were a little worried about the weather yesterday as it was overcast and rainy all day, but thankfully it was all good today!
There was yet another birthday in our house this week... this time it was Paul's turn. It was a shame he had to work and didn't get home until late but we still managed to squeeze a birthday cake in.

Now for a little scrapping.... Last night I actually made myself sit down and finally make my Kaiser Christmas countdown tree. I've had it sitting around since before last Christmas... just didn't have time last year and had forgotten all about it until recently. It's very much based on the one that Sandra made at the shop last year... I loved the papers she used so grabbed some for myself at the time. Can you believe it's only 25 days until the big day? It's creeping up way too fast!

While I'm sharing... here are my two layout examples from Wednesday's Scrap-a-Sketch class at Sunbird.

That will have to do for today! It's time to get the kids into bed... then maybe I'll be able to get a little more scrapping done.... crossing my fingers! Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
Sheree xx
ps. I've been lucky enough to be given a blog award by a few gorgeous girls.... thank you so much girls! I'll include that in my next post. :)

5 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had a ball Sheree. Wasn't the weather beautiful, great to be outside.
    Love the LO's as usual (not only the sketch but the papers are great too) & the TREE (very KEWL)!! Good to see you getting stuff done LOL.
    Catch up soon even in the craziness that is Christmas.

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW just visited your blog from Leannes and I just love thoes layouts, so gorgeous! Hope you dont mind i have scraplifted them! Love your tree too, I made one last year and my eldest son has deligated himself official day turner!!

    Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like you all had a fantastic time at the Christmas Party...

    I love the count down tree.. I made one last year, the kids could not wait to get it out agin and start the count down..

    Hope Paul had a lovely b'day...

    Have a great week and chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree... just popping in to see how you are going... love the christmas tunes....its certainly very festive at your blog...
    Gorgeous layouts of your cute kids too...
    Take care...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a very fun day! I have my first-born at Prep next year.. gonna be exciting and a big learning curve for all of us! LOVE your xmas tree.. I have started one also and it's still sitting there.. must do that, at least before the big day! Thought I might actually give it to my Grandma as a gift, she loves anything christmassy... gorgeous layouts too... as always! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)