Thursday, November 6, 2008

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays!

We've had another big week here that's for sure! My little man turned 6!!!!! Ayden had such a great birthday...lots of Star Wars, Batman & Agents Lego prezzies this year and he (and Daddy) have had heaps of fun building cars & helicopters and things. I have to say that I was absolutely blown away when Paul offered to make the birthday cake this year and he did an amazing job on it too! Check it out!


A Star Wars stormtrooper of course! And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to get it anywhere near that good. We spent the day over at Mum & Dad's place. Ayden was actually born on my Dad's birthday so they share the same day. Here they are both blowing out their candles together....

Ayden was so excited to have his cousins there to play with too. They played all day, swam in the pool and really enjoyed themselves. We had a bbq lunch and had a nice, relaxed day. It was Mum's birthday last week too. (Her and Dad's birthdays are two days apart.) Oct/Nov are very busy birthday months for us! Big HAPPY BIRTHDAYS all round!!!

We've had lots of other little things keeping us busy too...nothing too exciting though. Paul's on holidays at the moment so he's been doing a lot of tinkering in the garage on his helicopter project. I've been doing a bit of scrapping but not a lot I can share just yet. Here's a sneak peek though of my Christmas Ornaments class coming up on Monday 17 Nov at Sunbird Scrapbooking.If you'd like to come along just give the store a call on (07) 5520 5598. I'd love to see you there!

Here are last week's Scrap-a-Sketch class layouts too...
























Madi's changed so much since these pics were taken! She was only about 6 months or so... little cutie!

And here's another from the week before that I didn't have scanned at the time...



I love seeing Ayden & Riley doing things like this together and helping each other. :)

So has everyone started their Christmas shopping yet? Hee hee hee... I can't believe it's November already.... Christmas will be here before we know it! I've already got a few lay-bys happening and I've started getting a few more things together in the last few days. I'm really trying to be more organised this year so I'm not running around at the last minute. At least I'm on my way....

Well, I hope everyone's got a great weekend planned! I'm working all weekend so that'll keep me busy but I'm hoping to squeeze in some scrapping or sewing in there somewhere...

Take care!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to Ayden he looks very pleased with himself and what a fantastic cake.

    Love all 3 of your layouts Sheree, you use colour so well.

    Have a lovely weekend

    cheers

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you hubby is a man of many talents...( i can remember the banana drawings...they were fab too)
    Glad Ayden had a fantatsic day...

    LOve the layouts...those gums...how cute is Madi's cheeky smile

    I am almost finished my christmas shopping for my kids, which is unbelivable as I usually don't start until mid December!! I just have to get some gifts for relitives, teachers etc..

    Have a great weekend and I hope you get some sewing done...

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an aaaaawesome cake!!!
    Happy birthday boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Storm trooper cake Sheree (and the fact that your DH made it!!) It is my nephews birthday soon and he is a huge Star Wars fan so I showed the cake to my SIL as it would be perfect for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold onto that one Sheree he is a keeper!!! LOL. GREAT CAKE, very impressive!! Ayden looks so happy!! Happy Birthday to a beautiful boy. You know I loooove your LO's,I can feel a scraplift coming on!!! hee hee

    chat soon
    Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg how good is that cake? i am impressed!and what a gorgeous happy birthday boy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)