So here's a quick update about what we've been up to over the last week or so...
- We took Riley to his Kindy enrolment day getting him ready for next year. He seems to really like the place (thank goodness!) and his new teacher seems sooo lovely. He's very proud of his new kindy hat (that we got on the day) and we ordered his kindy shirts (he chose green - his fave colour). We just hope he's still as keen by the time kindy starts in the new year!
- We've also got Ayden all organised for school next year. Books are ordered, fees are paid, uniform is all set. All we need to do is buy him some new shoes. I can't believe we're so organised!
- Madi got her very first 'big girl' bed! So that's it... no more cot at our place. (A little sad that our baby girl is growing so fast... where has the time gone?) She helped Daddy put the bed together, then helped me put all her pretty new sheets and pillows on it, then had an absolute ball jumping all over it! She was so funny to watch... we're just working on getting her to stay in it through the night now!
- Mel and Leanne came around on Sunday for a sewing night. We chatted, sewed and ate way too many lollies. We've all definately caught the sewing bug!
- Paul's on leave at the moment and has finally found time to tinker away in the garage on his helicopter project. He's in there right now banging away at something...
So that's about it for now. I've been missing visiting everyone's blogs lately too. I just haven't had any time at the computer! Hopefully I'll get there over the next few days.