Thursday, September 11, 2008

This week...

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day on Sunday! My Mum & Dad drove up and spent the day with us. I cooked a BBQ lunch (yes... I actually stood at the BBQ, tongs in hand, cooking chops and sausages without burning them!) and the kids had a ball playing with Grandpa! Paul was actually in the NT working and missed the actual day, but we celebrated when he got home on Tuesday. He'd been away for about 9 days or so and the kids (and myself!) were over the moon to have him home again!Like the wrapping paper? LOL! We made our own wrapping paper this year. The kids absolutely LOVED doing it. I got out some paint and paintbrushes and let them go to town on some pages out of the newspaper. The presents actually looked quite good in the end and the kids were so proud of themselves too.

I received a blog award this week from the lovely Leeanne! (Thanks so much Leeanne - you're such a sweetie...and you know I love visiting your blog too!)

The rules for the award are -
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
So... some of these awesome ladies may have already been tagged with this one but here goes.....
Helen - She's got such a unique scrapping style and I love everything about it!! Plus she's a gorgeous gal too...
Mardi - Another fabulous friend who's blog is always packed full of inspiration and I love the way she writes....
Belinda - One visit to Belinda's blog and you'll be back for more! Her scrapping style is so simple yet so stunning! I love her use of colour and her photos are always so gorgeous...
Cherie - I love catching up on what Cherie and her family have been up to... and she's an awesome scrapper too!
Jill - I only recently discovered Jill's blog but I love it! So many fantastic things to look at... heaps of inspiration!
Melanie - 'Cause she's such a beautiful friend and I love seeing her family pics and her fabulous layouts there.
Leanne L - Another great friend of mine who's always posting lots of gorgeous layouts on her blog. Go check it out!
Wow, there are soooooo many other fantastic blogs I could've included in this list... I know it only says to nominate 7 blogs, but if you're still looking for more inspiration here are a few more blogs that I visit all the time... LOVE these girls... Yvette, Lea, Melissa, Janelle, Leanne A. If you've got time do yourself a favour and go and have a little look!
Ok...not much else to tell really. I know... boring blogger! Sorry... but I will leave you with a couple of layouts! These two are in the latest issue of Scrapbook Creations magazine...














































Hope you all have a great weekend!
Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Glad Paul loved his presents & you know I loved their paper (we stole the idea & did it for Ant, he loved it) You cooked go Sheree LOL.
    Thanks for the blog award, you legend, now I will have to reply!!!
    LOOOve those boy LO's. Always inspiring. chat soon you beautiful woman. Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, glad Paul is back home with you and you all got to enjoy a late fathers day.....love the wrapping paper...nothing bets something made with love...

    Thanks for the blog award...you are a sweetie xx

    Love the two layouts...just gorgeous...the smile on Aydens face in the "but mum its fun" layouts is just priceless...

    have a great weekend
    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boy layouts!! They are just perfect... glad you all enjoyed Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sheree! Love the colours in your lo's! Absolutely stunning! Congrats on the blog award! And thanks for the little note of blog love.

    Hope you have a great day!

    Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layouts Sheree, they are both so cool. Luv that photo of Aydens muddy bottom.

    hope you're having a great weekend.

    cheers

    leeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely fathers day Sheree and also a lovely time with the family when Paul got home.

    I LOVE that wrapping paper...great idea for the kiddos to do.

    Thanks for the tag too - I love your blog just as much!

    Great layouts too - they look fabulous in the mag.

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill Geraghty-GrovesSeptember 15, 2008 at 6:44 PM

    Sheree that paper is just gorgeous isn't it lol!!! Thanks so much for the blog award - what an honour!
    Stunning layouts as always (particularly loving the mudsliding one lolol!)
    xxxJillGG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award....and ditto right back at ya!! I always love to pop in for a visit at your blog too...
    Ive been very slow at the blog rounds lately... so its was nice to have a catchup..
    Take care...Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this LO!... its funny cause now I notice all the sewing!! i love it!!! I love the colours!
    I had a great time last night!!! was up will 1am looking through those books you lent me!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)