Sunday, August 17, 2008

This past week...

This week has just flown by! It's been quite busy here at our place. We started off with Ayden's school excursion to The Farm School on Monday. Paul went along with him for the day (which he thought was pretty awesome) and they learned about all sorts of things about life on the farm, feeding the animals, making damper... all sorts of things! (It's a shame siblings couldn't go along because Riley would have loved it too.) He came home with his very own tomato plant in a styrofoam cup that he had decorated... he was very proud of himself! Paul took lots of great photos on the day. I'd love to share some of them but haven't got permission from the other kids' parents... Here are a couple with Ayden in them...

The rest of the week has been filled with work (both Paul & I), housework, school runs...the usual boring stuff...although I did manage to get my hair done on Wednesday! I can't remember the last time I had a haircut....it really neeeded it! LOL!

I haven't got any layouts to share in this post as I've been doing lots of preparation for September classes for Sunbird Scrapbooking. The website should be up and running after this weekend so go and check it out during the week. There are HEAPS of classes scheduled for the coming month. Here are a few sneak peek pics of some of my September classes...

If you would like any info on my classes or any of the other classes running throughout September just give the store a call on (07) 5520 5598 or feel free to e-mail me!

Yesterday I drove up to Mum & Dad's place for a birthday BBQ for both my younger brothers. Their birthdays are exactly 7 days apart (although Steve is 5 years younger than Mick). It's so nice when we can all get together at the same time! Usually there's someone missing in action LOL! The kids had an absolute ball playing together. I haven't downloaded any pics from my camera yet otherwise I'd post a couple...

I will leave you with a couple of funny pics I took last week of the kids on the trampoline though. Madi's hair has been going crazy with all the static around with this weather at the moment and when she got onto the trampoline with the boys this is what it ended up like!....


Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend! Catchya soon!

Sheree xx

10 comments:

  1. Urgh, a goose (shivering in horror). I had a bad experience with a goose one! I hate them!

    ROFL at Madi's hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMHO....Madi's hair.....its just so cute and the look on her face is priceless....
    Love the sneek peek of your classes....I wish I was closer and I would be there for sure.
    Where is the photo of the new haircut.....LOL
    Have a great week
    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love that hair-do!!!

    Have a great day,

    Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just came here thru Mel B's blog! Your work is just AMAZING!!!
    Gorgeous Gorgeous layouts and your photography is fabulous!
    xxJillGG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I think that could be the cutest hair I have ever seen!

    Your classes look wonderful Sheree.

    Have a great week
    Rachie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi so cute these pics !

    Pages are very very nice

    congrat's

    Hime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg!!!!:)))))) Madi's hair is just hilarious, how adorabale does she look???
    Ayden looks like he had a great time down on the farm & I love the colour combo in your class layout, it all looks great.

    cheers

    leeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL indeed - what gorgeous photos Sheree!!!!
    And WOW your sneak peeks look GREAT!!!!
    I hope you are having a lovely week:)
    Helenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8087816559793161607&postID=8184071351561033608

    check this out.... Just a warning before your arse gets burnt as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)