Just look at this toothless grin!! Ayden's tooth fell out at the dinner table tonight (yes it was a little bit gross...) but he is sooo proud of himself and is so excited that the Tooth Fairy will be coming tonight! lol Boy am I glad that I had the sudden urge to make him a little Tooth Fairy pouch last night... must have known something! It's just a simple little design made from felt but I thought it'd be nice for him to have something to put under his pillow... Ayden requested blue, green & red as the colours and it was so quick to make... here's a couple of pics showing the front and back views...
The Arte Y Pico is awarded to blogs that you consider deserving due to their creativity, design, interesting material and for their contributions to the blogging community. If you receive the Arte Y Pico you in turn bestow it on five blogs.
So now I'd really like to bestow the award on to these fabulous ladies... (I visit their blogs all the time. They inspire me and they're all such beautiful people too!)
http://belindasescape.blogspot.com/ I just love Belinda's style! Her work always looks fabulous and she's always got heaps of inspiration on her blog. She really is the queen of simple scrapping!!
http://mardiwinen.blogspot.com/ What can I say? This girl is just incredible! I'm sure you've already visited her blog at some stage... and if you haven't... why not?
http://helenkaranfilovski.blogspot.com/ You've just got to see Helen's work... and if you have I'm sure you're already a fan! I love her funky, fresh vintage style!
http://thejanellewindcollection.typepad.com/the_janelle_wind_collecti/ Her stitching is absolutely stunning. You really should visit her blog to see just what I'm talking about!! Love her scrapping too!
http://www.yvetteadams.blogspot.com/ Yvette's layouts are always so beautiful. I just love the way she puts her pages together.
Arte Y Pico Rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each awardee has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award: http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5. Display these rules.
Also both Cherie and Lea tagged me with this: Thank you so much girls!!
Who gets the “Brilliante Weblog Award“? Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award
So of course I'd give this to the 5 blogs I've already listed for the previous award... plus I'd also love to pass it on to:
http://welaughwelove.blogspot.com/ Leanne's scrapping is gorgeous! You'll find lots of inspiration on her blog!
http://www.melissagoodsell.typepad.com/ Seriously if anyone deserves this award it's Melissa! I'll be extremely surprised if noone's passed this on to her already... Her blog is jam-packed with so much inspiration for so many different crafts from scrapbooking, to recipes, to kids craft... and she has heaps of links to loads more!! She's always coming up with new ideas.
And finally I got this tag from Yvette...
1. Ten years ago... Paul & I weren't married yet but were living on Hamilton Island and loving it! I was working at the Medical Centre as a receptionist and Paul flew helipcopters for one of the companies there.
2. 5 things on my to-do list:
- Catch up on scrapping commitments
- E-mail some friends I haven't 'chatted' with in a while
- Get some more photos printed
- Make sure everything's organised for school on Tuesday
- Clean up my scraproom!
3. Snacks I enjoy.... well that's easy.... chocolate is at the top of the list! I also love cake, chips... I could go on and it's all unhealthy of course! On the healthier side I do love a yummy fruit salad now and again and I love bananas!
4. If I were a millionaire... The first thing I'd do is buy us a house and new cars... and I'd make sure both of our families had no mortgages to worry about as well. Wouldn't that be fantastic? A big holiday would have to be on the list too...
5. Places I've lived...
- Amberley (Qld)
- Sale (Vic)
- Victoria River Downs (NT)
- Hamilton Island (Qld)
- Springfield (Qld)
- Gold Coast
I tag anyone who'd like to carry it on. This one doesn't take long!
I've only got one layout to share with you at the moment. It's one I did a little while ago for a sketch class. Love these pics of Madi... she pulls the funniest faces sometimes!
That's it!! I'm exhausted... how about you?!!! This post has taken me forever to do but now I'm finally caught up on all my tags! YAY!
Hope everyone has a fabulous week... and don't forget the US version of So You Think You Can Dance starts this week...Wednesday night I think?!!! I'll be glued to my TV for sure!! I just can't get enough of that show....