Saturday, July 12, 2008

Goodbye to Sandra & The Scrapyard...

It's official... The Scrapyard is no more!! After more than 6 years The Scrapyard closed it's doors for the very last time today...

It was such a huge decision for Sandra to sell the store, but she will now have so much more time with her gorgeous boys. I've thoroughly enjoyed working with Sandra, Val and Leanne there... in fact I think it's been the most enjoyable, fun job I've ever had! (Thank you so much for everything Sandra...we're really going to miss you!!)

It's not all sad news though! As of Monday there will be a new scrapbooking store where The Scrapyard used to be, called Sunbird Scrapbooking. The new owner, Gaewyn Pennell, has some great things planned for the store so make sure you pop on in and say hello!

I'll be back again soon with those tags I mentioned in my last post, a layout and a tooth fairy pouch! Enjoy your Sunday!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree

    Just popping in to say hello :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the layout and the tooth fairy pouch...
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. borrowed the photos on your blog for my blog LOL. Couldn't get there yesterday due to migraine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)