Friday, May 30, 2008

SM (Vol10 No 2) & Under 8's week...

Hi everyone!! Another week has flashed on by.... it's hard to keep up! Nothing too spectacular has been happening... just the usual school runs and so on... but I feel like I've been rushed off my feet!
First of all, here's a layout that's appearing in the latest Scrapbooking Memories...
This is my gorgeous niece Taylah-Jaide (*hi Taye!!!!*) I just love this beautiful photo of her!

This week at school they celebrated "Under 8's Week". On Wednesday they had a big morning of fun and activities and I went along with Madi & Riley to join in the festivities with Ayden. There were so many things to do.... painting, construction, door hangers, sand castle building, face painting, beading... all sorts of things! They also got to see and climb all through a police car and of course all the kids loved hearing the siren go off! All of this was followed by a Teddy Bear's Picnic (luckily the rain held off) and Ayden was so excited to be able to take his Mickey to school for the day. Here's a few photos I took throughout the morning...


All the kids were given a little tag (pinned to Ayden's shirt) to collect a stamp from each activity that they visited during the morning. Ayden ended up filling his with one to spare... we just ran out of time to get that last stamp! He had a great, fun time though and really enjoyed it.... and Riley loved it too! (I have to admit though I was glad to get home... it was tricky trying to keep Madi happy in the pram all morning! There were so many kids and so much going on I couldn't just let her roam - it was hard enough keeping track of Riley and Ayden! So by the end of it she had really had enough... and so had I! LOL)
It sounds like it's going to be quite a wet weekend here! It's been cold and raining for the last couple of days already. Not sure yet how I'll entertain the kids so they don't start climbing the walls.... I'm sure I'll think of something! So nice to get some rain though...
Have a fantastic weekend - whatever you may have planned! Thanks for dropping by!
Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree, yes another week has flashed by...gosh where does the time go!!

    Congrats on your publication...its beautiful.

    How fun does Under 8 weeks sound....wow your school has somw fun stuff going on.

    Hope you all have a great weekend,
    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree, just a note to say I dropped in. Love your SM layout. I actually managed to scrap myself this week as I was in Port Macquarie picking up my cat who is one happy chappy now that he is back with us at last.
    Hope your weekend isn't too wet - you could always visit 2B Kids (Ha ha)
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hI sHEREE,
    Glad to hear you had a great time with the kids at under 8's. Our day was postponed due to heavy rain.

    Hope your well, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree.... had a lovely catch up this morning...taking in all your recent layouts...and news.
    How is the new camera going?.....Im in love with mine too...I just want to get more of a hang of it...I have a LOT to learn...but...like you ...I feel very spoilt.
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Sheree!!
    Congrats on the publication - it's a beauty!!!
    I am so happy to hear you all had such a lovely day at the under 8's!! Lovely pics of Ayden too!!
    And yes, Mardi has reminded me - how's the new camera? Any hints you can share with this auto mode girl - lol!!!!
    Take care - Helenxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)