Thursday, April 24, 2008

This week...

First of all, here are two layouts from my class today at The Scrapyard...

The photos in the 'Squashed Faces' layout make me giggle... the boys are always pushing their faces up against the mesh on their trampoline! Little rascals! They think it's hilarious.

Now for a quick update on what's been happening here since my last post... Paul came home on Tuesday after being away for a week up at Horn Island (off the northern tip of Qld) with work. He was there in support of the Australian Defence Force - on call 24 hours a day!
They used the Energex helicopter on this job - it's different to the ones he flies at Careflight, but he used to fly these machines while we lived in Sydney and on Hamilton Island so he quite enjoyed getting back into flying it again.
One of the things Paul's always wanted to do is see the northern tip of Australia - so now he's done it! (Another thing crossed of his list!) Here are a couple of photos he brought back of the area...

He got to work with a great bunch of guys there - he even met up with a few people he knew! It's a small world that's for sure. I have to say though I'm sooo glad to have him home again. That week seemed to drag on for me here with the 3 kids! The boys were counting down the days and both of them and Madi were so excited to see him get off the train.

Otherwise there hasn't really been a lot else happening! Thankfully Riley hasn't had any more sleepless nights so I've been able to get just a little more sleep too! I managed to get some scrapping in last night but can't share just yet. Hoping to get busy on another page tonight if I can.

So that's about it from me today! Have a great evening!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - what a cool photo with the chopper and I love the photo of the waterfall. The water looks so perfectly still above the falls. And ROFL at the flyscreen photos. IEOW.... I can still remember the way flyscreen tastes - and all I can think of are all those flies with dirty feet!!! IEOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbo layouts as usual!
    Love that waterfall photo - and how cool is that chopper!
    I bet it's great to have your hubby home.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree,

    These photos are fantastic! Paul visited such a beautiful spot.

    And your layouts...I just think your work is so classy. I love what you can do on a page.

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts Sheree!!
    I can just imagine how excited the kiddies were to see their daddy - how cute!!Beautiful pics too...
    It's always so nice to see a new spot of this beautiful country..
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Great photos and great layouts...as always

    Glad to hear Riley is sleeping better again

    Can't wait to see your next share.

    Have a great weekend
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you know that I LOVE both of these layouts - so yummy and fresh.
    The chopper photo is very cool!
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)