Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another week's gone by...

This week really has whizzed by in a blur! We haven't had anything exciting happening but it seems to have gone by so fast...

Ayden experienced his first Anzac Day ceremony at school last week, although he doesn't really understand the whole concept just yet. His explanation of the day is that "the men saved all the people and they saved the world!" It was wonderful for him to be part of it all, and his class made a lovely wreath for the occasion.

Other than that there's not a lot of news from us! I did run a Scrap-a-Sketch class at The Scrapyard today so at least I can share a couple of layouts with you...


I've had these photos of Riley playing with his Thomas track sitting around for well over a year so I was so happy to finally get them scrapped... and he's still as obsessed with Thomas now as he was when the pics were taken! I even dragged out my old foam stamps and paint which I haven't used in a LONG time.

I'm a little sad that my fave show (So You Think You Can Dance) is all over for the year but I'm SOOO happy that Jack won!! YIPPEE!! I loved him from the start and he totally deserved to win... although they were all fantastic dancers weren't they? What am I going to watch now?

So that's it from me today...thanks for dropping by!

Sheree xx

10 comments:

  1. I loved DANCE too so I'm sad it's over. I was happy with Jack winning - I liked Rhys all the way thru too so I wouldn't have minded which one of them won.

    Fantastic layouts! And great using those old foam stamps! I have lots of sets (not that one tho) and NEVER use them either! I love that blue journalling spot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute thing to say Sheree.
    Love the layouts too. I see you have an osbessed Thomas fan too. hehe
    Mathew set up Makenzie's wooden track up the other day - he didn't try to knock it down, but he's too little to play with it at the moment I think. It keeps breaking apart.
    I think Mat and I have caught the 'bug' haha...each time we go out - we come home with a new train for the collection.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such beautiful kiddies Sheree:))
    I love your layouts, the Thomas one is outstanding!!
    My son, Oscar, who is the bravest kid out there, is scared of Thomas!! I can't believe it. When he hears the music come on TV, he knows straight away and starts crying!! But he loves trains!! And we took him to Thomas Puffing Billy and he loved it!! I don't understand it. I think he's scared of Gordon- LOL!!
    Cheers and have a great weekend!
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts Sheree....just stunning

    My Jasper is/was a big Thomas fan....now that he is the big school boy the thomas's have taken a back seat....but every now and then they get a good work-out.

    Enjoy the rest of the week and have a great weekend.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheree,

    You have such an incredible way with colour....your layouts just pounce on me and I love it!

    I hope you are all well there today,
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheree,

    I think your husband is a gorgeous man. He takes such wonderful photo's of his helicopters. He must be a great catch..... ROFL,

    Hi babe, just thought I would make you giggle. Chat soon :)

    Pauly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sheree gorgeous LO I don't think I will ever have obsessed thomas fans......maybe fire trucks, but they would have to be all pink I think......LOL will definately make it to one of your classes soon.....Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheree from Sydney where it is colder but at least sunny.

    Great use of the Thomas paper and the scrap-a-sketch LO came up great too. I am itching to get my hands on some scrapbooking supplies because I have so much time on my hands but all my supplies are in storage at the moment. Imagine buying as much as I did over the past few months and not being able to use it.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh!! Look at the Thomas the tank engine set :0) My DS has that too LOL
    Thanks for sharing
    xxTam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)