Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Layout...

I was supposed to be running a Scrap-a-Sketch class today at the Scrapyard, but unfortunately Paul was called away for work so I just wasn't able to do it. Luckily Sandra kindly stepped in and ran it for me. (Thanks again Sandra!) So sorry ladies but I'll be there next time for sure! Anyway... here's one of my examples from today's class. The pics are of Madi's first time on the trampoline. She loved it and still does!
(I just realised that I haven't scanned my other example layout and it's now at the shop so I'll have to share that one later...)
I had the pleasure of meeting two fantastic ladies at work this week! Lee Woodside - kind of weird when you recognise someone just from reading their blog... but it was so lovely to meet her! Then imagine my surprise when I get a phone call later that day from the gorgeous Maria (from Scrapboxx) to say she was popping in with Roz to say hi!! I didn't know she was on the Gold Coast so it was totally unexpected... and awesome to meet her in person! Such a great day...
The last couple of days I've been pretty tied up with the kids and getting back into school mode, but I'm hoping to get a little scrapping done tonight if I can. I have to say Ayden was so excited to go back to school and he's loving it! It's so nice to see...
That's it from me tonight! Hope everyone's having a great week!
Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Sheree!
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she. :)
    Love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout and very sweet pics,
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all your recent layouts shown here on your blog. You should share them on the gallery at Scrapboxx. I am sure all the other members would love to see them.

    Great that you got to meet Lee, Maria and Roz. What a fun week you have had.

    Enjoy the rest of the week end and keep safe. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout Sheree....the look on Madi's face is too cute....

    I have taken your advice and I am running a scrap a sketch class in 2 weeks time...I will email you later as I have a few questions.

    Hope you are having a great weekend,
    Talk soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)