Saturday, March 29, 2008

This week...

Where did this week go? It seems to have whipped by so fast... I haven't managed to get much scrapping done this week so I'm afraid I don't have any layouts to share at the moment! Hopefully I'll get some creating time over the next couple of days...

We had our first parent/teacher interview this week and we were sooo happy to hear how well Ayden is going at school. Apparently he's really good with his computer skills and is often called on to help the other kids, he's great at building and drawing, and the other kids all love him! He's the first on the scene if someone gets hurt and he loves helping whoever he can. Ms Taylor says he has such a kind heart... so lovely to hear! We're pretty proud of our little man!

After two weeks I finally have a washing machine to use again!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! The part finally arrived from Melbourne on Friday and Paul (clever handyman that he is) managed to get it all back together and working again last night. It saved us a bundle of money with Paul being able to fix it himself. So the rest of my weekend will be filled with washing and ironing.... doesn't sound very exciting I know but I'll be happy to catch up on the backlog of towels and sheets sitting in a pile on the laundry floor!

That's it from me today! I know.... not a very exciting post.... but thanks for dropping by! Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your washing machine - mine wouldn't turn on yesterday for ages so I'm feeling very nervous that it's going to die soon :((
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Sheree....Im hearing you about the washing machine....I have clothes piling up higher than Mt Everest....although Im off to Belinda's this morning to put a few loads through.
    How gorgeous is your boy....his interview sounds wonderful...and Id say its a direct result of good parenting...you can see where he learns it all....
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear all is going well with Ayden at school, it makes life alot easier if school is running smoothly...

    Enjoy the rest of your week,

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad your washing machine is back on deck. I don't envy piles of laundry and ironing though. :| And Ayden sounds like an absolute sweetheart - no wonder you're so proud of him. Well done on raising such a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)