Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Scrapping...

I just finished this one last night using the new Cherry Arte paper. I wouldn't normally using so much black and red on a page for Madi but I quite like how this turned out. (And I love those gorgeous photos!) I don't know if you can see it, but I've cut the wings of the larger butterflies away from the background and popped them off the page a little.




(Sorry! I've had to remove this layout as it
has been requested for publication by
Scrapbooking Memories. Yippee!!)







I ran another Scrap-a-Sketch class at The Scrapyard today. All the ladies did such a beautiful job on their layouts! I love seeing how different each one turns out. Here are my two examples of the sketch...




That's about it from me today! There's hasn't really been a lot happening at our place over the last few days...

Thankyou for visiting my blog! Hope everyone's having a great week!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to come here and see so many lovely layouts all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree, another 3 gorgeous layouts...

    How did the the card class go??

    Have a great weekend,
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Sheree.....
    ...and I just love popping in and seeing so many layouts.... love the colours and butterflies in the Cherry Arte one...I dont think Ive seen that pp before...
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished my layouts and very happy with them. It is amazing how different they all are from one sketch. The Friday girls were very impressed too.

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sheree your layouts are beautiful, bright and crisp looking. some beautiful photos of little madi too. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)