Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Layouts... and I've been Tagged!

I've had a great time today with a lovely bunch of ladies in my Scrap-a-Sketch class today. I'm always amazed at how different everyone's layouts turn out in these classes - that's what I love about them! Here are my two examples:(My sketch this week was for a double page layout and I have to admit I found it a challenge to get it done since I've scrapped single pages for so long now! I'm glad to have these show pics scrapped now though as they've been sitting on my desk for ages.)


I did a single page as my second example. Love these pics of Madi! She loves getting on the trampoline, especially with the boys. She can't really jump yet but loves to bounce and plop her bottom down on it. She's really funny to watch.

Over the past week or so I've been tagged by not one, but two lovely ladies! So here we go....

The first one is from Belinda...

Here are the rules:
You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

Here's my answers:

L - Love my scrapping time
Y - Yearn for more
N - Never have enough time in the day!

Ok, so I though that was going to be really hard at first, but it wasn't so bad... So now I tag Leanne, Cherie and Yvette.

So the other tag was from Yvette...

Here are the rules ->
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Wow, I don't know if I'll be able to come up with 7! Hmmm...... here we go...
1. I've done a tandem skydive
2. I spent a year living on a cattle station in the NT
3. Lived on Hamilton Island for about 4.5 years
4. We've moved house 7 times in the last 5 years
5. I really don't enjoy cooking!
6. I've always got chocolate in my fridge
7. I have a scrap room but usually bring everything out to the kitchen table so I can watch TV while I scrap!

So I just don't know who I can tag with this one who hasn't already been tagged! So I'll leave it up to you... if you'd like to do it, add it to your blog and let me know! I'd love to read your random facts!

That's enough from me tonight.... looks like Madi's ready for a bottle and bed! Enjoy the rest of your week and have a fabulous Easter weekend!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Another two beautiful layouts. Madi smile is just the cutest!
    Love the tag answers too.
    Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no fair! I have nine letters in my middle name! lol I loved reading your answers to my tag. I'm definitely a TV scrapper too. :) And you lived on a cattle station in NT! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts look fab!!! I bet your students were pleased with theirs too. I wish I could do one of your classes!
    I can relate to the TV and scrapping thing too!!!
    Thanks for visiting my little old blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts....look at the cheeky little face on Madi...too cute.

    Will add the tag to my next blog entry.

    Have a great Easter,
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheree I LOVE these!! Especially that one of Madi - the colours and everything is just spot on!

    Have a great Easter :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Sheree:)))

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog:)
    I LOVE yours-so much to look at and drool over.

    I hope you have a fantastic Easter....
    Helenxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh sheree great multi pic lo's. thanks for sharing and what BEAUTIFUL photos of little madi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice living on Hamilton island :)))
    I love your layouts, they are super cute!
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)