Friday, March 14, 2008

Ayden's First Award...

That's right! Today we attended Ayden's school assembly to see him get his very first ever school award!

The certificate says "Congratulations Ayden for helping others in class to fold paper - origami. For also being kind and considerate." We were so excited when his teacher told us about it yesterday.... and we sat there watching him this morning proud as punch! (It even put a little tear in my eye...) He just loves going to school and he's fitted in so well! I so hope he continues to enjoy school as much as he does now...

I thought I'd also mention that tomorrow The Scrapyard is holding their ScrapBOOT Sale! It's a fantastic opportunity to sell some of your old stuff and pick up some great bargains, so if you're in the area make sure you head on over there to check it out!

We did have one little disaster here at home yesterday... my washing machine BROKE!! ARRRGGHHHH!! I couldn't believe it... Paul had to take the whole thing apart, and found that the drum support and bearing shaft had snapped! So now we're waiting on a part to arrive in Brisbane so we can get it fixed... In the meantime I'll be taking my washing up to Mum's tomorrow to get it all done... what a hassle!! I'm really hoping the new part arrives before the Easter weekend.....GRRRRRR!!!!!!

I finished off my Easter shopping today. YAY! It should be so much fun this year... Madi's old enough now to get involved with finding and collecting the eggs. She'll look so cute waddling along with her basket!

Before I sign off for tonight I wanted to say a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my nephew Dylan. HAPPY 13TH! I can't believe you're a teenager already!!! Have an awesome time at your party!

That's it from me! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Well done Ayden...thats awesome to get an award!!

    ...and Sheree....love your seeing your layouts as usual...and Pauls bannana art is amazing!!

    Whta a talented family you have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ayden - that is a real feather in your cap!

    What a bugger about the washing machine Sheree....I would be beside myself without mine....I'm one of those serial washers who does it every day lol.

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ayden, what a clever little man you must be.

    Oh NO...NO washing machine, I hope it gets fixed and back to you real SOON.

    Have a great weekend
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your award Ayden, that's so cute!!
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just letting you know I have tagged you! Check out my blog for the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news about Ayden's award. You must feel so proud (and with good reason too).

    Very well done Ayden :)

    I am loving all your recent layouts Sheree. Your designs, colours and photos always inspire me. Thanks for sharing. I love your work.

    Have a fun and safe Easter long week end xxoo

    From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)