Sunday, February 3, 2008

Madi's First Birthday Party...

We had a little party (& BBQ lunch) today to celebrate Madi's first birthday! Not the best day for a BBQ as it has rained on and off all day but we all had a great time anyway. The kids always love getting together with their cousins to play - always nice to catch up with family...

Madi got some lovely presents... a doll's pram set (which is actually a 7 in 1 set - pram, highchair, bed, carry basket, etc) and some clothes from Nanna K & Grandpa, a dolly from her cousins & Aunty Mel, and a giant teddy from Uncle Steve. I was spoiled too with some early birthday prezzies.... Mum & Dad gave me a beautiful vase for my kitchen bench and a Making Memories Desk Top Organiser - so cool!! I guess I should probably have waited until the actual day to open them... but it was fun to do it while they were here!

Keeping this post short tonight as I'm gearing up to watch the first episode of "So You Think You Can Dance".... I LOVE that show!! So glad it's back on.....

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Madi! :D

    I *loved* SYTYCD. Surprisingly some Aussies can dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Madi in the top photo...she is so hugable!
    Looks like you all had a great day - there is lots of smiles in these pictures. :)
    I LOVE SYTYCD too...and Biggest Loser...did you watch that too?
    Have a great week...and who's having a birthday on Tuesday? ;)
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b'day Madi!!! and when is yours Sheree?? spill the beans. You got some great pics on the day - Madi looks like the true b'day princess. Can't wait to see your lo's from the day.Court :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the party went well other than the rain....

    How luck were you to a get MM desk top organiser....

    My girl and I have been watching SYTYCD too and are loving it, there are heaps of new shows starting I don't know how I will get time to watch them all.

    Have a great week,

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)