Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a little peek...

I've been busy scrapping and getting organised for the Scrap-a-Sketch classes I'll be running next week and during March at The Scrapyard. Since I can't show you the full layouts just yet I thought I'd give you a little peak at what I've been up to...
If you're interested, check out the website for more details on class dates and what to bring - I'd love to see you there!
Not much else happening at our place lately! Just the usual school runs, housework, work....pretty boring really! If anyone has seen the ironing fairy can you send her my way?

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Scrummy colours and products! I look forward to see the full layouts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't wait to see the whole layouts....they look yummy.

    Gosh I wish I knew an ironing fairy coz boy I need her to visit my house.....LOL

    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm ... I need the ironing fairy at my place too ...
    Your sneak peeks look very tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)