Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just had to share...

We've been amazed by some of the artwork Ayden has been bringing home from school already. His drawing is really coming along and his writing is already improving as well. He brought this beautiful painting home the other day... do you recognise who it is? Well it's me of course!!! LOL! Don't you love it? I especially love my enormous belly button and big brown eyebrows!!! (These are new things that he's including in his drawings... its funny the things they start becoming aware of...) He's really enjoying school so far... even got up this morning asking if he could go today!

I took Madi for her 12 mth immunisation yesterday. I was geared up for a full-on screaming match, but to my absolute surprise she didn't even cry once!!! She had 3 needles, one in each arm and 1 in her leg... didn't even flinch for the first two, had a little jump at the third and that was it!!! What a brave girl! I was so relieved...

That's about it from me tonight... I'm planning on a little scrapping if I can get the kids into bed! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh I used to hate immunisation appointments. Tassy SCREAMED as a baby. She was SO brave for her 4yo one tho and didn't make a sound! How awesome was Madi! What a relief for you!

    I love Ayden's painting of you! I think it's a pretty good likeness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah Maddi, you are such a big brave girl. Big kisses coming your way. Love Aydens drawings Sheree. Can you get him to draw something else for my fridge as it is time to change the last one he created LOL
    Talk soon chickadee
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if anyone would mistake that for anyone else but you.
    All I can say is you need your eyebrows waxed... ;)
    Don't you just love opening their bags after school and pulling out their beautiful artwork.
    What a brave Miss Madi...way to go!
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture looks so like you....LOL....I love how he has used so many colours...
    Yah to madi, Immunisations are not fun but she must of been a very brave girl not to cry coz I can tell you injections in the thigh hurt like hell.

    Have great week,
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how cute is Aydens painting.. and those are mighty fine eyebrows you have there Sheree...lol

    ...and what a darling is Madi...she is such a sweetie...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)