Saturday, February 23, 2008

And so it begins...

I knew it would happen sooner or later.... just didn't think it would happen quite yet! Ayden's given a little girl his very first love letter! LOL! It was so adorable really... before school on Friday he sat down to draw Ms Taylor a picture (like he has every other morning this week!). He drew a picture of a girl with long blonde hair, some grass, the sky and the sun, etc, etc. He then folded it up and asked me for an envelope to put it in. He wrote his name on the back, along with a flower, a heart and a butterfly, then on the front he wrote I (heart) U. So off we went to school... we were sitting outside the classroom waiting for the bell to ring, when I look over to see Ayden giving the letter to a little girl called Kalani. She looked quite happy and took it over to show her Mum (Ayden went with her) and they opened it saying how lovely it was. Ayden stood there with a gooey grin on his face and his hand on her shoulder while she was looking at it. Her Mum thought it was so cute and we had a little chuckle about it all. (And poor Ms Taylor missed out on her picture too!) LOL! So when he got home in the afternoon, he just had to sit down and draw her another picture! I asked him why he likes Kalani and he said "She helps me all day long, even with packing up! She's so pretty. I like girls!" Oh dear..... he's only 5!!

Poor little Madi has been soooo grizzly over the last couple of days. She's got both her top teeth popping through her gums and she's feeling the effects of her needles from last week too (apparently they feel grizzly about a week afterwards)..... she's had temps over the last couple of nights and has been so restless, crying over the slightest things... poor little sweetie! I'm hoping she has a better night tonight...
Well, the kids are all in bed so I'm off to scrap!! Have a great Sunday!
Sheree xx


3 comments:

  1. oh sheree what a gorgeous story about aydens first love letter. so cute. have a happy weekend and can't wait to see what you scrap. and on that note i had better stop blog hopping and start scrapping myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so CUTE....what a great story, thanks for sharing.

    Hope Madi is feeling a bit better....poor girl.

    I will email you about the scrumptious card class and tell you how it went.

    Hope you have a scrappy week

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I like girls" ROFL
    And with his hand on her shoulder. That makes me giggle. :D
    How cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)