Monday, December 3, 2007

That's more like it!

WOOHOO! I've finally got my hubby's clean-shaven face back! (Can you tell he didn't want to have his photo taken?)

Paul and the guys from Careflight all had the big shave on Friday to mark the end of "Movember". They all headed in to the 92.5 Gold FM radio station to have their mo's shaved off on air! It was very funny - Bridget (the radio host) said "I don't know if I wanna shave Paul's off.... he looks like a cross between Magnum PI and Baby John Burgess!" (LOL!) Here's a few pics....




She was trying to read out the gossip segment while shaving Paul's face at the same time so it was a little scary for Paul! lol They had the local news cameras there too so they made it to the tv as well that afternoon. Celebrities for the day.... I'm just glad the mo is finally gone!! (so is Paul for that matter... it was driving him crazy!)

We've spent the weekend decorating the house for Christmas. I just LOVE Christmas!!! It really is my favourite time of year... So the tree is up (well actually we've got 3 trees this year - there's the big one in the lounge and we've also got a couple of smaller ones in the foyer and the kitchen bench), the stockings are hung, the wreath is on the door.....now for the outdoor lights.... well we would've put the lights up today but Paul can't find them since we've moved... so until we find them in the garage the house is looking a little dark at night. Hopefully we find them soon... regardless the house is feeling quite festive!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! I'll be enjoying my Christmas tree lights tonight while I'm working on one of the many projects I've got on the go at the moment.... (I need more hours in the day!)

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo lucky you Sheree to be married to a celebrity.......LOL........seriously well done guys it is for a great cause.
    3 Christmas trees! yous are very much in the christmas spirit.

    I hope you find your outside lights, have a great week.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun was that going into the local radio station and all!! Good on you Paul for doing something for charity. Love the pics Sheree. Court.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee...the mo has gone!! I'm with you Sheree, I much prefer the clean shaven face!

    And what big stars the boys were, to get on the radio AND the tele!!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree,

    Loving your Sketchez Oz layouts.

    Hi to Paul :) I agree... I prefer the clean shaven version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sheree, I didnt think it was possible, but low and behold Paul has managed to make himself look even uglier than ever with that mo......... were the kids scared of him. he he. I bet its good to have the good old cleanshaven paul back. Congrats on babies first steps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)