Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Santa Photo...


Paul and I realised last night that we hadn't taken the kids to see Santa yet!! So this morning we made it our mission and off to our local David Jones we went. Well, it started off ok.... there wasn't a huge line like we thought and the kids were all so well behaved while we waited.... then it was our turn to see Santa.... WHAT A DRAMA!! Madi took one look at Santa and started to scream and Riley didn't want to go anywhere near him! LOL! Ayden was the only one eager to have a chat and happily sat on Santa's knee and put his order in for Christmas (a Transformer of course!). So, as always I ended up in the photo and it took lots of squeeky balls, blowing bubbles and Paul dancing around like a looney behind the camera to finally get all the crying to stop and get a decent photo!! I'm the one that ended up looking dopey!!! LOL!! Ahhh well.... another year's Santa pic done... hopefully next year we'll manage to get a photo without me in it!!

Only 4 more sleeps to go!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. The Christmas photo has turned out great, trying to get 3 kids to smile at the same time is a nightmare....you don't look dopey....LOL.

    Have a great christmas, I hope santa brings eveyone just what they want.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    Just popping over to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a fun and safe New Year as well.

    Santa photos are not easy in this house either. My daughter Amanda is 7 and 1/2 and has only sat on Santa's knee once in her whole life. She is scared of being too close to him for some unknown reason. She prefers to watch him from afar.

    Your photo looks fine. The kids are smiling and I love how they are all colour co ordinated in red, white and blue clothes. Madi's spotty dress is too cute.

    I loved seeing your photos of the boys "cleaning" efforts. How adorable and well done to them for trying.

    Well done to Madi too for starting to walk. She looks very confident already. Isn't she clever.

    Thanks for the feedback on the Bee movie. Amanda wants to see that during the school holidays and I wondered how it was.

    Anyway I'd best get back to the house work. Take care and have a fantastic Christmas.

    I've recently updated my blog on Scrapboxx if your interested in reading our news. Bye for now, love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree,

    I'm trying to catch up with everybody again lol...I'm hopeless!

    I wanted to thank you for your gorgeous Christmas card Sheree - it is so beautiful and has pride of place in amongst our cards.

    I also wanted to congratulate you on your honourable mentions in the SM Masters - I really thought they were outstanding!! Congrats and good on you!!

    I just scrolled down your last posts to see the sunscreen one...oh my....but don't they look like they are having the BEST time?!

    Also, this is a beautiful Santa photos...sorry to hear of the drama you had to go through to get it!!

    Hoping you have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas Sheree. All the very best to you and the family!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you don't look dopey at all Sheree, I remember I had to get into one photo with Santa and never again - at least you hid well.LOL Hope you had a good Chrissy. Court xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think this is a beautiful Christmas photo....those days seem so long ago for me....I couldnt imagine getting my lot near Santas knee anymore....lol
    I hope you had a wonderful day...and I wish you a happy and healthy 2008...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)