Friday, December 7, 2007

Madi's first steps!

That's right - Madi took her first official steps this morning! She started off with 3 steps walking to Daddy and by this afternoon she was doing 7-8 steps! What a clever girl - she was very proud of herself - and so were we!

(She's only 10 months (& 6 days) - just growing up way too fast!) It was great that Paul was home today to see it all happen....

It feels like I've had such a busy week this week..... Doctor's visit early in the week (to check up on Madi's ear), worked all day yesterday, working on Christmas gifts and cards that I've been making, housework, shopping.... the last few days seem like a blur! This morning though Leanne picked me up and we met Roz at a lovely cafe overlooking the beach at Currumbin. What a beautiful spot... nice breeze, gorgeous views and great company... not to mention the delicious fruit smoothies! It was great! None of us thought to take a camera though... that was dumb... maybe next time...

I'm off to the post office tomorrow to get all my Chrissie cards posted off and maybe I'll do a little more shopping too. I've almost finished off my present shopping (thank goodness!), just need one or two things and I'm done. I'm feeling quite organised this year!

Madi's asleep so I might take the opportunity and do a little more stitching before she wakes up again... and The Amazing Race starts tonight on TV - can't miss that! I love that show! Better get the boys into bed quick smart.... byeeeee!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo Madi....way to go girl....

    She will be keeping you on your toes now Sheree.

    This whole month seems like a blur...I can't believe it is only 18 more sleeps till santa!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend

    Cherie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheree...Miss Madi is growing up way too fast! Look at her...she's like a doll.

    Can you do some of my shopping...i'm leaving it until the last minute...again! Grrr!

    I LOVE the amazing race...was there anyone you liked last night? I liked the models....hehe!

    Have a fabulous weekend Sheree.

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cogratulations Madi! There's no stopping her now Sheree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAH!!!! The little Princess is walking LOL. She still reminds me of a little cabbage patch dolly, so cute and cheeks that you just want to grab ans smooch
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sheree,

    Big cheers for Madi!! That is nice and early for her to be starting to walk! She's a clever little thing.

    I hope you've all been well - I've been absent from the blogging scene while I've been trying to get my head around Christmas lol....nice to catch up and see what you've been up to :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Madi - you go baby girl, and at 10 months! You'll be on the go even more now mum!

    Hope you all have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)