Sunday, November 11, 2007

YAY!!! I'm back online.....

We've finally moved into our new place.... we've been unpacking boxes for the last 3 days and I have so say I'm really over it!!! Almost there though.... just my scrap room to go really....

So... I've got a bit of catching up to do! I'll start off with a couple of layouts....

There's a new sketch at Sketches Oz by the lovely Jolene Pienaar. You really should go and have a look at the gorgeous layouts the girls have come up with this fortnight... I'm always amazed at how different our layouts end up even though we're working with the same sketch! So anyway - here's mine...


(Madi is always pulling this face! It really is the cutest thing! She's usually saying 'oooh oooh oooh' at the same time.)

The last sketch was by Vivian Bonder. Again there were some fabulous layouts done by the girls... This is what I came up with...



Oh yeah..... I just realised that I never got to do a blog entry to celebrate Ayden's birthday! He turned a big 5 at the beginning of the month - he's really growing up way too fast for my liking.... time is flying by so fast!

He's right into Transformers at the moment and he's been talking about one in particular for months now - the helicopter he's holding in this pic! He got a few more different transformers as well so he was so happy! All he did all day was play with his new things.


I guess I really should get back to getting these boxes unpacked... it can be so tricky finding a place for everything in a new house! Why don't people include more linen cupboard space when they build houses? I've gone from 2 double door linen cupboards to my now single door cupboard in the laundry.... hmmmmmm.... this could be a problem.....

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs shortly....

Take care!
Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. Great to have you back Sheree...I bet it feels great to finally get settled!
    I know I say it evertime, But Madi is so so cute. Her big eyes and chubby cheeks scream 'cuddle me'!!
    Happy birthday to Mr 5 year old...doesn't time fly by so quick.
    So when do we see pics of your scrap space? lol.
    Take care, and I adore your layouts...just perfect!
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are settled again Sheree... and I hope by now all the boxes are unpacked...
    I loved your sketches layout..it was absolutley gorgeous...you interpretted Jolenes sketch so well...
    Happy birthday to Ayden too... he is growing up fast..
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have settled in Sheree. Love the pics of your new 5yr old!! And Madi is growning up so fast isn't she!! And I would love to see your new scrap place too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the neighbourbood chickadee. I am glad that you are getting everything sorted ok. I too know what it is like going from a house with loads of linen space to a single cupboard in the laundry. I ended up putting stuff in the childrens wardrobes. Anyway am hoping to catch up with you real soon for a cuppa
    Luv Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your back on line and settling in your new home. Gorgeous lo's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, look at the face, how cute is Madi and those cubby little cheeks.

    Great layouts.

    Have a great week.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear that you're gradually getting settled. I can relate to being totally over unpacking boxes. Hope you find room for all your linen stuff!
    Love your Sketchesoz layouts - that photo of Madi is priceless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)