Monday, November 26, 2007

I've got a job!

After 5 years of being a stay-at-home Mum I've got myself a job!!! I wasn't even planning on going back to work just yet and it's all happened so fast I haven't even had the chance to blog about it until now.... the best part is WHERE I'm now working....The Scrapyard!!!!! I'll be doing about 3 days a fortnight with the opportunity to teach some classes next year (a little daunting but exciting at the same time!) and the girls are all so lovely. I have to say I'm still nervous though....... I just can't believe I've got a job in a scrapbooking store and I'm so excited about it! I've only done a 3hr training day so far and there's a fair bit to take in but I'm sure it won't take me long to get into the swing of things (I hope!)... just got to try and get my brain into work-mode again - it's been a while....

I've finally finished sorting out my scraproom today! Here are some before and after pics...

This was a couple of weeks ago...


And now...


(I really love my Clip It Up!)


(Love my ribbon box too - Paul made it for me... There is only one ribbon box - there's a mirrored cupboard door next to it...)


The walls are a bit bare yet but I'll work on that... I'm just glad it's done so now I can get back to scapping and making some Christmas prezzies! I've been doing a few Kim Archer Christmas Spectacular classes and there are some fantastic gift ideas - can't wait to get into making everything now! Just have to decide now what to make first.....

Madi is now officially on the bottle! As of this week I'm no longer breastfeeding her - it's been a gradual thing over the past month or so and she's taken to the bottle no problems at all (thankfully!). So that's it - my last baby - no more breastfeeding... a little sad really ... but I'm so thankful that I was lucky enough to be able to breastfeed each of my kids! Madi's also standing up all by herself now too - it won't be long and she'll be taking her first steps....she's growing up way too fast!

Well this has turned into a marathon post, so that's it from me today! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sheree....thats wonderful news..what a fabulous job to get...that would be a dream come true I reckon.

    ...and I love love love your scrap room...the fabulous shelving...the whiteness of it... it makes me feel creative just looking at it.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheree...
    LOVE your shelving...YUM YUM!
    I have always eyed off Kim Archer's cube shelving and wanted one...now I want one even more! lol
    Your ribbon box is adorable too!
    How are you feeling about Madi off of the boob? Free?? lol
    WOW...a job...awesome!
    See...things had to get worse before they got better.
    So happy that things are working out for you.
    Take care...
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic Sheree! Your perfect for the job and they know it. A little tip: I worked in a scrap shop and spent more there than I earned lol!

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sheree!!!!! That is so exciting - you go girl!!! I'm so happy for you. Am so envious of your scrap room!!! Noticed the Ikea cupboard - giggles...LOL Can't wait to hear how you go on your first day. Court.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could write this in green as that's how I feel about your georgous scrap room! LOL!!

    You are one lucky girl - and that ribbon collection is to die for!

    Loved reading your blog, you sure have a beautiful family.

    Merry Christmas to all of you.

    Paula :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)