Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This week....

Well, we've been having a lovely time staying at Mum & Dad's place. The boys have had a blast playing with the kids that Mum looks after and swimming in the pool!

Last Friday we headed over to the Jacaranda Festival to watch my little niece dance on stage. She's only 8 but wow she gives an amazing performance every time. I haven't seen her dance since last year and when I saw her come out on stage I have to admit I found myself grinning from ear to ear with a tear in my eye!! (I'm really proud of her!) From the moment she comes out on stage with the other girls she is just beaming and she makes it looks so easy.... she really loves to dance! I'm so glad I was able to get there to see it all....

Saturday we drove back down the coast for the day to Burleigh Beach for little Xayn's 1st birthday (my brother's girlfriend's little boy). It was a gorgeous day down there and the boys always love getting to the beach... although I they ended up in the playground there instead of the water! Lots of fun....

Sunday Mum & I headed in to the Quilt & Craft show in Brissie. For a while we didn't think we were going to get there as Paul didn't get home from work until the afternoon, but we made it in there with a couple of hours to spare. I managed to get some yummy new products that I'd been after so I came home feeling quite happy with myself!

That pretty much sums up the last week or so.... It looks like we'll be moving into our new place around 7 November. Can't wait to get unpacked and back to normal again... I need my scraproom back!!!!

I'll try and put some pics in with my next post. Hope everyone is having an awesome week!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your having such good times. I feel for you with your scrap area - I have withdrawel symptoms after a few days - Yikes!! Keep collecting pics of all the good times and you will have fun scrappin them all when you settle again. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are all having a lovely time with your Mum and Dad.

    Not long to go and you will be in to your new place and you will be able to scrap again.

    Have a great weekend

    Cherie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me! I hadn't visited since you posted about the new job and the move. What a crummy thing for the company to do! I think you did the right thing in cutting ties with them. It sounds really unprofessional (and that's coming from someone who works in HR!). All the best for the new house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)