Thursday, October 4, 2007

Some layouts and some big news...

Yay! I can finally share some of the layouts I've done over the past weeks! These were all for Seriously Scrapbooks...

Love this pic of Madi sleeping - so cute!


I've had this photo of Riley sitting around for AGES and finally got around to scrapping it...he was so adorable!


And there's this one of my Mum surrounded by her grandkids (and absolutely loving it!). I don't really like how this turned out.... it looked so much nicer in my head! (Hate it when that happens!)


On the home front we've got some pretty big news. We're moving AGAIN!!! As much as we love it here on the Gold Coast and didn't want to move again, we've found it so hard to get into the housing market. We took a pay cut to move here and it's just not working for us. So when Paul was offered a job (by his old employer up north) it was an opportunity too good to pass up. So... we're heading back up north this time to Mackay! We know the place fairly well because we used to head down there from Airlie Beach for shopping and stuff. Paul will be Chief Pilot this time which will be fantastic experience for him and he's also been offered an instructor's rating as part of the package as well. The extra money will be awesome and we're hoping to really make the most of this move and save, save, save like crazy! Hopefully it'll put us into a much better financial position. We'd love to move back down here eventually - we do enjoy living here and my family are all around Brisbane too - that'll be the worst thing about leaving again... being away from family.(*sniff* *sob*) (And of course.... I'm gonna miss you Leanne!!! Just when I meet a lovely friend like you we up and move! Sorry!) Another down-side is that I've had to resign from my DT position with Seriously Scrapbooks (boo hoo) - a real bummer 'cause I've really enjoyed it.

Paul starts work up there on 25th of this month so we're busy at the moment getting organised for the move. I really HATE packing!!! (I hate unpacking even more!) And I'll be glad when it's all over and done with. At least we should be all settled before Ayden starts school next year.

Well, this post has turned out to be extremely long!! Wasn't planning on that but just couldn't stop typing! Hope everyone has a great evening!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. I am gong to miss you heaps too petal. I will just have to come up for a little vistit..... At least we can comunicate through our blogs and msn
    Leanne
    Will pop in for a cuppa when I get back home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree, this is a pretty cool blog thing you have here, i will have to check in regularily to see what you guys are up to.
    Rumpf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Sherre...best of luck on the move...it sounds like it is the perfect thing for your family at this time though....so great news.....and I hope it all goes smoothly.
    Love seeing your layouts... as always...they are just beautiful.
    Take care..
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lo's as usual Sheree. All the best with your move. I'm married to a builder so we build and move every 1 to 2 years. People think we're crazy but I love a change.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LO's sheree... all the best on your big move... thanks for popping in and saying hello to me... will stop by offen to see what ya up too...cheers X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layouts......I love photos of babies sleeping.

    Hope all goes well with the move and good luck with the packing.

    Take care
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)