Thursday, October 11, 2007

Here's a few more...

Here's a few more layouts I've done recently. Ayden hasn't quite mastered the word 'spaghetti' yet and calls it 'forghetti'! Of course I had to scrap it....


I sat down with Ayden and asked him what he wanted to do when he grows up. It's so funny the things they come out with! I think my favourite was "Drive a car; a caterpillar car with lots of seats so everyone can fit in", or "be like a tree frog and climb with sticky hands"......funny boy!


And there's this one of Paul and the boys. I've had these photos for ages! They were taken last year when we were living up in Cannonvale. Go glad I've finally scrapped them...


It's been a bit busy here the last few days. There's so much to organise when you move! Just to add to the madness, today we had prospective tenants come and do an inspection.... had to spend the whole morning cleaning and making the place look presentable, all for a 10 minute inspection! At least it's over and done with now, and hey the place looks so neat and tidy!

Leanne popped over this afternoon for a cuppa. Great to catch up! I've been doing a big clean out of my scrapping stash and off-loaded a pile of goodies to her. (I'm expecting to see some layouts soon Leanne!) Feels great to get rid of stuff I've been hoarding for ages.

Better go - Prison Break has started! Time to grab a cuppa...have a great evening everyone!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree,

    These layouts are fantastic!! How on earth you managed to fit layouts in amongst everything you're doing is beyond me!!! I want some of your energy please :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheree I love that lo with all the felt circles.. actually i love all your lo's...keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Sheree. Love your layouts, just gorgeous, keep them coming :)
    Bronny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)