Monday, October 8, 2007

A few more layouts.....

Thought I'd share a few more layouts....

I took this pic of Riley and I myself just holding the camera out in front of us - I was surprised how well it turned out! Lately he's been running a mile when he sees the camera come out...


I wouldn't normally do a layout about a snail but I just had to record the conversation I had with Ayden after he brought one inside to show me...


I love, love, LOVE this pic of Riley! It was taken about a year ago but it captures his personality perfectly - full of mischief and always looking for fun...


We took the kids to the beach yesterday and they had a great time. We went early morning before it got too hot. The water was freezing when you first got in but after a while it was lovely.

Madi LOVES being on the sand but she just can't help herself - she's gotta eat it! Ewwww! I guess she doesn't have any teeth to crunch on it yet.... still... it's gross!

The boys have a ball in the water. They stay in there for ages - it's hard to get them outta there sometimes!






Other than that, not much else has been happening this weekend. We're starting to pack up a bit, and clean out some stuff - good excuse to get rid of things! I did start some Christmas shopping today... I know noone wants to think about it yet, but I like to start early so I'm not rushing around at the last minute! It's a good time to pick up some gorgeous decorations now too before all the nice ones disappear...

Well... hope you've all had a great weekend!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey you
    Love those layouts and I so love the shots of the kids on the beach. The one of Maddi with the sand in her face is just to cute. Will be coming over for a cuppa on Wednesday so will see you then.
    Take care
    Luv Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAN-O-MAN...your layouts are perfect Sheree! I love them all. How cute is that snail...did you make him yourself? I love him!
    I adore Madi's outfit..how funky are those spots...yum!
    The boys look like they are having a ball at the beach!
    I've been meaning to say for awhile now, thanks for always making the effort to pop over to my blog...it means alot...xx
    Have a great week...
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Madi with the crawling.
    Hope the move goes smoothly. The new job sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree,

    Your layouts are BEAUTIFUL!!

    And how cute are your kids...the whole sand eating thing is beyond me, but some kids just love it don't they lol??!!

    Hoping all is well with you,
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Layouts Sheree and what gorgeous photos....Madi looks so cute...love the sand eating face and the boys look like are having a fantastic time.

    Hope the packing is going well.

    Have a great week.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layouts and photos here. I love all your creations.

    Your very talented and you inspire me to try new designs.

    Glad you and the kids enjoyed the beach. I've not been brave enough to go yet cause I know the water will be freezing.

    Have a great day and thanks for sharing. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)