Thursday, September 13, 2007

A new look....

I've been meaning to do it for ages, and finally last night I had a little play and made myself a new banner for my blog. What do you think? I've had some troubles getting it to appear up there..... one minute it would be there, then when I refreshed the screen it would be gone. Hopefully you can see it?! (Please let me know if you can't.)

I went to the hairdressers today for a bit of pampering..... a few foils and a trim.... I must say the head massage nearly sent me to sleep - it was so relaxing! (Being sleep deprived doesn't help....) I'm quite happy with how it looks - even Ayden told me my hair looks "really nice Mum!" Little sweetie! Although why can't I ever manage to get my hair to look like it did when I left the salon? My blow drying skills need a little practice I think......

I've been so busy scrapping over the past week - 6 layouts in 6 nights!!! That would have to be a record for me! I'd love to share some but they're all DT layouts for Seriously Scrapbooks so I'll have to wait a little whilebefore I put them up. Hopefully I'll be sitting down to do another one tonight.....

Madi is really trying to get around now! Here she is on her hands and knees - she just needs to figure out how to coordinate her hand and leg movements now! I'm sure it won't take her long ... she's already rolling and squirming around all over the floor to get to her toys and things. She's still not sleeping any longer through the night yet. A little frustrating..... She's such a little chatterbox now too and is coming up with all sorts of new sounds! She says "dada", "mumum" (love that one!) and has also found her squeal! It's all very cute - we love it!

It's Riley's birthday tomorrow. I can't believe he's going to be 3 years old already! If the weather is nice we might take the kids down to the beach for a while - they always have a great time there! He's growing so fast and doing so well with his talking, and he copies everything that Ayden does now too. He's like Ayden's shadow - very cute! He's also obsessed with playing Thomas the Tank Engine games on the internet - we're having to limit the time he spends on the computer otherwise he would literally be there all day! You should see the performance we get every time we turn it off! I really am amazed at how quickly they pick up computer skills at such a young age....

Anyway.... I'm just rambling now! Hope you all have a great evening!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your banner Sheree. Can you tell me...what are the elements(is that the correct word?)or did you make them yourself?
    Little Madi...what a cutie...not long now and she'll be on the go!
    Happy birthday to your little man..time flies hey. Have fun if you go to the beach.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner. I'm in awe of anyone who has the time and know-how to make one. Happy birthday to Riley :)
    Six LOs in six days is an awesome achievement! I'm looking forward to seeing them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banner Sheree - great colours too! Madi is too cute, I remembered how they rock back and forth before they work out their movements to crawl - nice memory, thanks.xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)