Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm back!

Hi everyone!!! I haven't been around because we've just done a trip down south through NSW and into Victoria over the past week and a half visiting Paul's family. We just got back this afternoon after a 14 hour drive...phew what a long drive with 3 kids!! It was fantastic to catch up with everyone but it sure is good to be home!

I'm too exhausted tonight... but I'll write all about it and post some photos too over the next few days.

Boy have I missed the internet!! It feels like I've been on another planet or something! Can't wait to see what you've all been up to while I've been away.... but for now it's a nice cup of tea and off to bed to catch some zzzz's....

Nighty-night all! Missed ya!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Sheree!!

    It's a strange addiction we all have to the internet isn't it?! I miss it when I go away too!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. OHG 14 hours in the car.....what a drive...how were the kids in the car??? 1 hour is long enough for my kids!!!!

    thanks for the comments on my post...I am not sure how Velvet sleeps that long because none of my other kids EVER slept like she does, if I knew the secret I would let you know...LOL

    How you had a good night sleep and are feeling refreshed.

    take care
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Petal. I will be home on Thursday and I cannot wait to get back to the warm climate. Tasmania is just way toooo cold for my liking.
    Leanne x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home....I missed you actually.... quite a bit!!
    Glad you had some time away with family though...
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)