Saturday, September 15, 2007

A couple of layouts...

Finally I've got a couple of layouts to share! These are two of the three layouts I did for my spot on the Seriously Scrapbooks Design Team. (I haven't put them up before now because I never got the chance to scan them before I sent them in.)



One of my favourite photos of Madi! I found it a bit of a challenge using these papers together (not my usual style) and I had to include the chipboard key on my layout somewhere. In the end I was happy how it turned out.



I love these pics of Madi looking super cute in her new shades! She's sitting in her Bumbo chair on the front lawn watching Ayden ride his bike.

Hopefully I'll have some more to share soon! Have a great weekend everyone!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layouts..........love the black and white photo of Madi, it is just gorgeous.

    Happy Birthday to Riley for yesterday, sounds like he had a great day.

    Have a lovely weekend
    Cherie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree,

    These are both so bold and gorgeous! I love the colours you have used. Your Madi is so adorable...I just want to grab those cheeks!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style Sheree. These layouts of your little one are just gorgeous. She looks so cute sitting in that little chair - I could eat her lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Madi must have the most kissable cheeks I have ever seen, she is soo GORGEOUS, I love the LO's and I know what you mean working with papers that you would normally not choose :) Great work, Sheree. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just adorable Sheree...how cute is Madi in her chair with her sunnies on...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw she is so cute in her little sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending big belated birthday wishes to darling Riley. I hope he loves being 3 and had a great birthday.

    Your so right these photos of Madi are super cute, well captured. Loving your layouts, thanks for sharing.

    Have a fun and safe week end. From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie patootie you little one! Love the LO's Sheree.xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)