Thursday, August 30, 2007

This week....

What a gorgeous day it's been here today! It's been great getting all that rain over the past week but you've gotta love that sunshine! A little taste of spring......

I've been scrapping up a storm over the past week! I think I've done 5 layouts!!!!! Amazing! Unfortunately though I can't share them just yet as they're all DT layouts - I'll put them up when I can......

Paul took the boys over the road to the park last night to check out the red moon. They rugged up with their jackets over their pj's and torches in hand, off they went. They loved it!

Ayden came back telling me all about the moon and how he saw some bats with "really big eyes" and that they were "really scary"! LOL It's funny some of the things he comes out with.... I think Riley just loved being outside at night with the torch!


Today the lovely Leanne popped over for a cuppa and a chat - always nice! (Hi Leanne! *waving*) As she was walking through the front door Paul was on his way out to get some petrol and visit the bakery. Ten minutes later my mobile rang and it was Paul -he'd filled the car, then realised he'd left his wallet at home!!! He was soooo embarrassed - to make it even more amusing he was wearing a t-shirt that said "Don't blame me!" Leanne stayed with the kids while I flew over there with the wallet, and by the time I got back Riley was standing on a towel in the hallway because he'd wet his pants (he's toilet training at the moment)!!! Poor Leanne!! She didn't know where anything was - lucky I got back when I did! (Thanks again for your help Leanne!)

Madi has a terrible rash on her cheeks at the moment - I really hope it clears up soon 'cause she's got the cutest chubby little cheeks! She's also starting to roll around on the floor trying to get up on her hands and knees. It won't be long and she'll be crawling all over the place! It's going to be so tricky trying to keep the boys toys away from her..... all those matchbox cars, trains and transformers.... so many little pieces...... I must say I'm dreading it! I'm sure the boys will help out a little because they won't want her slobbering all over their things..... ewwww!
That's about it from me at the moment... thanks for dropping by!
Sheree xx


4 comments:

  1. Wow your kids just don't stop growing! So cute! We didn't get to see the red moon here as there was too much cloud cover. Hope Madi's cheeks get better quick. Tell Paul I did the same thing a few weeks ago and it was right before we left for Fiji and had to leave my passport with the man to race home and get my wallet - didn't think of calling Mark to come down - duh!LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys look like their are having a great time! Sheree, Madi is just too cute. Everytime i see a picture of her i want to jump through the screen and give her a big cuddle!
    Can't wait to see those layouts.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah how sweet are those beautiful chubby cheeks. Sorry I never got to Riley quick enough.. :( Poor little munchkin. Didn't bother me anyway Sheree as I too am a mum LOL. Thanks for coming Thursday, hope you had fun. Might pop in Monday for a cuppa seeing as it is my last day of freedom before I start the new job argh!!!!!!Anyways gotta go and get stuff organised for Stuarts Birthday tomorrow. CYA
    Leanne x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't the red moon great. I took my kiddies out to watch it too :D
    LOL at Leanne and the toilet training accident.
    I hope Madi's cheeks clear up. You can get a skin irritation cream from the chemist it has Hydrocortisone in it and helps with redness, swelling, itching, eczema and dermatitis. But it does say not to use on children under 2 unless advised by a doctor, though you can get it over the counter at the chemist. Perhaps go in and talk to the pharmacist & they will point you in the right direction.
    Take care
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)