Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday already...

Where has this week gone? It seems to have flown by soooo fast! I have been out and about a bit so that's probably why....

Wednesday I had the pleasure of meeting Leanne for the very first time. We met up for coffee and had a lovely chat - so nice to meet someone in person after chatting online (at Scrapboxx). (Hi Leanne!!! *waving*)

Thursday we took Madi down to PixiFoto for her 6mth photos. We should get some totally cute pics as she was in a smiley mood - can't wait to see what they look like but we've gotta wait a couple of weeks - then comes the agony of picking only a couple to bring home (you always want them all!).

On Friday Paul took the boys for a drive up to Brisbane to pick up a lathe he'd bought, so Madi and I headed off to the shops (as you do) and had a lovely carefree wander around the place. Bought a few things and headed home again.....

Yesterday Leanne picked me up and we headed over to Seriously Scrapbooks for their inaugral "Scraptacular" . It was great meeting up Christie and a few of the girls, and of course I had to do a little shopping while I was there..... I did a little scrapping last night too but won't be able to share that one just yet - hopefully later in the week...

Today Mum & Dad came down for the day. It's always great to see them and the kids just love it too! Paul was working so it was nice to have a little company. Mum has been buying some new embossing templates and dies for her Cuttlebug - she bought them with her so I had a little play with them. I used some transparency with one of the embossing templates which looked great, and she's got the cutest butterfly die - cut a few of them for Madi's pages.... Had lunch and lots of chatting and they headed home late this afternoon.

Looks like Ayden's got a sore ear again - he started complaining about it at dinner time so I guess we'll be off to see the doctor again this week! Let's hope it's not too bad this time around...

Well - this has turned into a bit of a novel! If you've made it this far I'm impressed - thanks for hanging in there! Hope everyone has had a great weekend....... I'm off to curl up on the couch with a nice hot cuppa......

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree
    I hope ayden is not getting sick as there is a nasty bug going around.. It was so lovely to meet you and I am sure that we will have so many other outings together and many days of scrapping. It was nice to read that your mother is into scrapping as well. My mum is in Tassie so a bit hard to get together with her on weekends.
    Anyway there are plenty of brownies here if you want to come over for a cuppa today, just give me a call.....
    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Sheree....there is nothing nicer than a chat and a cuppa with like minded friends...especially when there is scrap shopping involved as well...

    and I cant believe Madi is already 6 months... where has that time gone?? I can remember the day you let me know you were expecting again... and it doesnt seem that long ago...

    hugs..Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree,

    I hope Ayden's ear is okay...Charlotte used to get ear infections ALL THE TIME and it was dreadful.

    It's good to hear you've been having a busy and fun time :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)